So this guy lived...

MrMeanGreen

Does anyone know if the guy is still alive?

yes and his condition has been upgraded to Serious.

Whats sad is this kid will be back on the road in a few months.

even the real life footage looks fake, I just don't understand how skimming into a wall can send you 25ft into the air.

This happened wher i grew up at in beavercreek... like less than a 1/4mile from my dads house. The way the ditch dips down there and where he came back up onto the railing is a bit deceiving from the dash cam.. I can understand how it happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18tKh9WX9rQ

saw this one on youtube..... guy who posted this claimed to be right next to the car.

it shows the driver sliding across the highway after being ejected. i thought those were just car parts flying. but after a closer look, it looks like a rag doll. road rash!

Wow this is nuts I honestly think he was trying to kill himself. I just have a hard time seeing a loss of control of his vehicle it really looks like he was trying to do that. I mean when most people go off road they usually try to get back on the road this car just kept heading for the bridge poles.

even the real life footage looks fake, I just don't understand how skimming into a wall can send you 25ft into the air.

There is a berm there for the water to drain. That's what launched him airborne...

If you search, he also just got out of jail minutes before this happened arrested on several charges....