Got a phone call last night

SLOWLX

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine for about 20 som years we were talking about his life. He was living with another friend of his and All of his stuff kept missing so he told me he was moving out to live with his brother in Georgia I said cool. This is the ticker he told me don't freak out but for the last couple years I've been keeping it a secret he said he was was bisexual and that he has been going to alot of gay bars also I Said Wow and not all that but he's into the Cross-dresses and She-males also so I kept saying WHAT I asked him did he tell his dad and his dad is a Genuine Catholic so his dad called him

a pole pusher So yeah something you don't wanna hear from a freind

You don't sound like much of a friend.

Wtf are you talking about? If I said some shit like that I would hope my best friends would cock punch me (no homo)

God i hope your joking, i'f not you're a retard. Who the heck cares if someone is gay or straight? The way i see it is if we aren't fu*king why does it matter? Why would i care who my friend has sex with?

Guest tbutera2112

to the people saying hes the same guy as before so nothing should change, that makes no sense to me

obviously things have changed

if your best friend admitted that he liked raping children, or fucking goats, or murdering people, or any other number of things - would you feel the same way?

"oh, its his right to like anyone he likes"...whats the double standard with liking children, beastiality, or any other kind of sexual deviant?

/flame suit on

to the people saying hes the same guy as before so nothing should change, that makes no sense to me

obviously things have changed

if your best friend admitted that he liked raping children, or fucking goats, or murdering people, or any other number of things - would you feel the same way?

"oh, its his right to like anyone he likes"...whats the double standard with liking children, beastiality, or any other kind of sexual deviant?

/flame suit on

LOL that's funny. Wtf does being gay have to do with having sex with goats, murdering people or liking children?? If you truly think they are the same you really need help man. I feel bad for you. How does being attracted to someone of the same sex harm anyone? Everything you listed harms others. What planet are you on?

I used to be gay. My membership ran out last month and I havent had a chance to renew it.

Monthly with no contracts is the way to go. Ask Jones how he got this deal.

Not me though, 100% straight. I swear.

Really, not gay here.

Fuck all of you, I am not gay.

My car is manly.

Fuck you all.

Faggots.

LOL that's funny. Wtf does being gay have to do with having sex with goats, murdering people or liking children?? If you truly think they are the same you really need help man. I feel bad for you. How does being attracted to someone of the same sex harm anyone? Everything you listed harms others. What planet are you on?

Because apparently if you are straight you go to church, pay your taxes, and help old ladies cross the street. Duh!

Guest tbutera2112

what if the goat enjoys it? is it really harming anyone?

bahhhhhhh

Weel, theres this little matter of "Consent". It's kind of a big word, so you may have to look it up.

Seriously, that may be the most offensive post I've ever seen on this site. Being gay is akin to murdering people? Beastiality? RAPING CHILDREN??!! Are you fucking mental!?

Check out, man. Right now. Heres hoping God does not allow you to procreate.

And if you give me some "Sin is sin" bullshit, then not only are you mental, but you are twisted as well. Don't even think to quote the Bible to me after saying something like that.

Edited by Orion