Post count to fast ratio

NTHER91

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH!!! I cut my teeth in my 1994 Z28, it was slow but furious mother bitch.

I am actually tring to talk my dad into throwing the extra set of heads and a nice LT4 intake on that bitch and track it until his Nova done.

If I was keeping the lt1 id do that stuff to. But 6.0l is in the future. Hmm I'm pretty much gonna steal scotts entire engine build, but I'm going bigger cam no 9in if I can avoid it

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too the OP

Funny you can sit here and make that observation. Kinda easy to start a 1 sided arguement since there isn't a way to see how much time the lurkers browse the board and don't say a word....."just sayin"

I feel no need to defend myself, nor should anyone else, people are on this board for so many reasons. Yes, a majority participate in a form of racing, or they don't have time because they are too busy keeping everyone elses race cars alive.....

Kinda ballsy to make an accusation without considering any cirumstances...

Too the OP

Funny you can sit here and make that observation. Kinda easy to start a 1 sided arguement since there isn't a way to see how much time the lurkers browse the board and don't say a word....."just sayin"

I feel no need to defend myself, nor should anyone else, people are on this board for so many reasons. Yes, a majority participate in a form of racing, or they don't have time because they are too busy keeping everyone elses race cars alive.....

Kinda ballsy to make an accusation without considering any cirumstances...

there is 6000+ people, how many have posted in the last month... year?

Hey, bring your camera Saturday... So we make sure we have all of the event recorded I am good for 4 hours on mine. but JIC
It will be there im the slow guy so video the back so i can see how sick my ride looks in HD

$20 on scott getting raped , $40 on smiley doing the raping, $60 on rhett taping $100 on me making money

getting raped is way better then sitting at home, or standing in a parking lot, however you will be the only guy leaving the night without a happy ending

fag

Ok im gonna show you how long a train is just one more time. Then we will go to the track so i can show you how fast your car is with driver mod:bangbang:

lets just put your bottle in my car for that. $50 on me, I beat you with your own nitrous.

We know that this is not a site about racing any more, even tho the title is ColumbusRacing.... But there is still some who race. Or would the over all community prefer the racers to leave????

What is sad is that this is the topic of the Summer, How this is no longer a racing site... no shit, if we couldnt tell by the lack of participation at car shows, track days and track day cancellations. We sure are reminded once a week on here.

There is another site being built, which will be for racing, setting up racing. Will be by invite only, were just exploring options on how to go about it. Sooo I am sure we will be done talking about it sometime in the future.

There are many websites dedicated to racing. This being a local site(COLUMBUSracing) its hard to have a huge following like some of the larger sites. I assume your looking to make something so you have an area to discuss things which are discouraged here?

For a guy that's moving outta state soon, you sure like to run your mouth and talk shit about CR quite a bit.

It's seriously getting old and seriously pissing me off. If you don't wanna be here, then leave and go to your other site that can blamed everytime street racing is in the media.

there is 6000+ people, how many have posted in the last month... year?

Deal you can spray the house down and ill run on motor.

again I'm going to state that even racing for money and losing is way better then not playing with my car at all.

I want to weigh your bottle first so I know there's enough in it for me.

again I'm going to state that even racing for money and losing is way better then not playing with my car at all.

I want to weigh your bottle first so I know there's enough in it for me.

Sat you can weigh all 4 they will all be full

Its getting testy in hurr.

The guy who spent years giving all of us a place to come hang out in one manner or another and for free I might ad, probably doesnt like to see all his hard work and generousity tossed aside because someone feels like they can make a better place or that due to circumstances beyond his control he has had to put limitations on what takes place on here. I wouldnt want to give someone a place to live and then have to hear them say my house isnt good enough either.

The guy who spent years giving all of us a place to come hang out in one manner or another and for free I might ad, probably doesnt like to see all his hard work and generousity tossed aside because someone feels like they can make a better place or that due to circumstances beyond his control he has had to put limitations on what takes place on here.

I have to agree and I'm greatfull. I hate the limitations too, but I don't blame the site or the people who run it. Columbus' street scene isn't worth a fuck plain and simple.

Back when me and phil's cars were tip top shape.

Phil: lets meet up and cruise ok?

Me:Yeah thats cool but remember IM NOT RACING YOU!

Phil: Ok thats cool i dont wanna race either....

Fast forward 10 mins.....We lined up and raced like six times on the way to the meets...remind you every singe friday and saturday night hahaha Good times

And we would do the whole drive down on 71 from pollaris to br rd racing alllllllll the waaay there...

Back when me and phil's cars were tip top shape.

Phil: lets meet up and cruise ok?

Me:Yeah thats cool but remember IM NOT RACING YOU!

Phil: Ok thats cool i dont wanna race either....

Fast forward 10 mins.....We lined up and raced like six times on the way to the meets...remind you every singe friday and saturday night hahaha Good times

And we would do the whole drive down on 71 from pollaris to br rd racing alllllllll the waaay there...

Bwhahaha ok 10, 20, and 40 rolls. Now let's dig to 140, top speed runs lol, wow we raced like 10x a nite haha good times.

Anyone else notice that the real racers on here don't post much

Take Phil, or Paul not fast compared to the "real racers" and they have post counts in the billions.

horrible HORRIBLE example here i know phil will race all the time.

an me come on really? last track day i raced my v6mustang like 15 passes... i made like 15 more in my expedition the same day? during the normal track days i make 70+ passes in my car or the bike ask any one who goes to a track day ill hot lap that bitch. i have over 1000(yes thousand) time slips for my car at the track alone :bangbang:

an the street well obviously i cant say much for that for legality isssies umm ill race any thing. come on i raced my mustang against a certain copper mustang friday night :lol: hell who wants to race riding lawn mowers? im game?

:finger: like phil said im slow as balls but ill race anything. hell i raced sams z06 vette in my car... i knew i was gonna get walked but who the heck cares

wanna race ur bronco against the expedtion?

i dont see you coming out to events... that doesn't mean ur not racing so how can you assume the same for others ? :gtfo:

people haven't seen my car out lately cause im too lazy to put tires on it :lol:

Wait a minute are some of us praising Paul in a thread on CR? :confused:

He's a slow ass Neon driver.

haha finally i am getting some recognition after all the hazing i get .

Paul will talk shit, set up a race, race it, and post on CR about how ghey the mods are all at the same time. :gtfo:

:asshole:

Phil races all the time when his car is working. Wich is none of the time. But don't ever say I don't race cause I do. And you couldn't pick a worse example than paul. That fag will race anything that moves. Jus cause ray has a fast ass car and we have slow ass cars doesn't mean we don't race. It jus takes us way longer to get. There. And I was in the car wen ray raced paul at 4 am.

bahahahaah ooo look a ta ill eat him.... 40 roll ray dam near pulls the front wheels an blows my doors off.... "wait whats the plate say? koolrayz ahhh F&*% thats a 9 second car...OH WELLL "

ill conclude this gibber jabber of jumbled words with a bit :finger: if you would like to race come on down your mustang will easily walk me but im not afraid to take a stab at it