60-day notice.. Need some advice.

Exodus

I will. I took pics of it before moving in as well.

Well clean the shit out of it, take pics, and then you have proof of everything if they try to say you did this or this, because it will be in the before pics too. As long as you have before/after pics, you should definitely be on the upper hand.

Good luck man.

I used to live there.. about 6 months after I moved out, a collection agency called me asking for money because of some carpet we ruined, or something. I googled them and everything and it was a legit agency, but the I was pissed it went that far without the complex ever once contacting me about it first. Fuck that place.

I used to live there.. about 6 months after I moved out, a collection agency called me asking for money because of some carpet we ruined, or something. I googled them and everything and it was a legit agency, but the I was pissed it went that far without the complex ever once contacting me about it first. Fuck that place.

Nothing but trouble. They wont fix anything on time and they have serious communication issues. I gave them a huge list of things to fix before I moved in and nothing was ever replaced. My baseboards were shit, kitchen cabinets were fucked. Floors sucked. Paint splatter everywhere. and a bunch of other issues. I figure if im going to pay 799 to live in a place like that they should do something.

Nothing but trouble. They wont fix anything on time and they have serious communication issues. I gave them a huge list of things to fix before I moved in and nothing was ever replaced. My baseboards were shit, kitchen cabinets were fucked. Floors sucked. Paint splatter everywhere. and a bunch of other issues. I figure if im going to pay 799 to live in a place like that they should do something.

800 bucks a month, you could rent a house. Just sayin

just herd this in the radio this morning about a girl who was getting tossed out so she just left raw meat in tha appartment on the floor etc. After three days it was covered wth maggots etc... This sounds like what you need to do after you leave ON THE 13th

If you are going to do that you need to hide the meat inside a heater vent or the bath ceiling fan. Harder to find that way....

:D