Columbus V.S Clevland.....

Evolved8

First race as soon as we hit my car spun sideways..both runs after turbo fox was in the rear view.Anthony was in the car with video we can post up for ya. Every car i raced should be able to tell you all about my tail lights.

:popcorn:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First race as soon as we hit my car spun sideways..both runs after turbo fox was in the rear view.Anthony was in the car with video we can post up for ya. Every car i raced should be able to tell you all about my tail lights.

All Runs, the Turbo Fox spun through 2nd and 3rd, but post up the video. Like I said, the biggest gun there that day didnt even feel the need to rep. C town, as the other cars did well enough on there own.

But yes, poet the videos-should be one of the GT@ ahead of you, the Turbo Fox, and maybe that Subie eh? I'm sure you'll do some clever editing, but dont forget to include those as well.

3 bikes?? lol I was getting the hit JP thats it. Let me fix my broke shit I want to get those digs in we were on the way to do before shit went downhill lol. We should se up a meet once a month in clevland and columbus.

Ask your boys that watch, they were laughing about it! You would take your hit literally before I was even ready to go-so both times it turned into 3-4 bikes. Its all good through, you know I'm always down to race.

All Runs, the Turbo Fox spun through 2nd and 3rd, but post up the video. Like I said, the biggest gun there that day didnt even feel the need to rep. C town, as the other cars did well enough on there own.

But yes, poet the videos-should be one of the GT@ ahead of you, the Turbo Fox, and maybe that Subie eh? I'm sure you'll do some clever editing, but dont forget to include those as well.

No need 2 edit your boy already posted the suby and GT2 race where the vette takes the wins. And your boy with the turbo 331 already watched the video that night of the tails. Fast cars that night but the vette is sporting that crown.

Vid from my BB, not too good but Im sure you can see the turbo fox's headlights in the rear window of Josh's Vette ;)

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/hlfvipr/th_JOSHvsTURBOSTANG.jpg