Columbus V.S Clevland.....

Evolved8

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were those races on waste gate sam or did you turn it up?

I'm always on wastegate. I have not turned the boost up in awhile. The highest i have had it this year was 17#. It needs a better ignition setup with a better intake manifold and some injectors. I dont mind losing when I know all my car will do is get faster. The cleveland guys are some nice guys and I had a good time with linn in the back seat to help the car hook. :cool:

Again thanks for having us. I pulled the car off the trailer and it feels like something might have broke in the motor. It is running really bad and vibrating the car bad. Gonna look into it this week sometime. I had a good time and you guys have some fast cars.

Its all good-Im glad you guys made it up. Im just sad we didnt at least pre game at the titty bar. :o

Again thanks for having us. I pulled the car off the trailer and it feels like something might have broke in the motor. It is running really bad and vibrating the car bad. Gonna look into it this week sometime. I had a good time and you guys have some fast cars.

Check for a crack down the center of the block :)

17lbs on that turbo is just starting to touch the fringes of its efficiency range.

I know and well past the area where those blocks like to split. Good thing they are cheap

Whats the setup on that 2 tone gt, car looks quick