Hello from NE Ohio...

cravinmohead22

My name is D.J. and im from Parma and a member of clevelandracing.com. I drive a 03 Cobra Vert. I sold my bikes (GSXR750 & R1) to get back into the car scene. I've had the car since March and bought it 100% bone stock with 14k miles. Slowly its getting the mods like every other mustang. BBK o/r X pipe(switching to mac prochamber), Flowmaster catback, 3.1 pulley and amazon tune, JLT RAI, 18in chrome Saleen's with 305 nittos, H&R race springs, Pro 5.0 shifter. Currently 415hp/425tq. I've been to busy beating the shit out of it to take good pictures of it.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e226/cravinmohead22/2010-05-23182626.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e226/cravinmohead22/2010-06-17190605.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e226/cravinmohead22/backstreetdynographs_3-001.jpg

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e226/cravinmohead22/28410_1283687614732_1306369223_3065.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the site. Flowmaster makes garbage exhaust for cobras. Find someone on svtperformance.com who has gone solid rear and buy their bassani cutback. You'll also need to add a lower pulley to get the most out of your combo. Enjoy the car and welcome

Welcome to the site. Flowmaster makes garbage exhaust for cobras. Find someone on svtperformance.com who has gone solid rear and buy their bassani cutback. You'll also need to add a lower pulley to get the most out of your combo. Enjoy the car and welcome

To tell you the truth, I did so much research before buying the flowmaster because its the only one that didnt sound raspy as hell. It cant stand the sound of 90% of the 03/04 Cobras. If the Mac Prochamber H pipr doesnt give me the sound I want, then I'll put the stock H pipe back on and call it a day. I'm not going to do to much more to the car until I get my KB2.8.

To tell you the truth, I did so much research before buying the flowmaster because its the only one that didnt sound raspy as hell. It cant stand the sound of 90% of the 03/04 Cobras. If the Mac Prochamber H pipr doesnt give me the sound I want, then I'll put the stock H pipe back on and call it a day. I'm not going to do to much more to the car until I get my KB2.8.

I had a bassani catback, wasn't raspy at all. Now I have a solid rear with an slp catback, not raspy either.

I had a bassani catback, wasn't raspy at all. Now I have a solid rear with an slp catback, not raspy either.

I dont know man, we must have 2 different taste in sounds. The SLP exhaust is the reson i was given the BBK X pipe cause his set up sounded so bad. I like the sound of the flowsmaster and BBK at WOT but at low RPM's it has a rattle like metal vibrating on metal. I'm not sure if its the thin metal thats over the X part of the pipe or not.

I dont know man, we must have 2 different taste in sounds. The SLP exhaust is the reson i was given the BBK X pipe cause his set up sounded so bad. I like the sound of the flowsmaster and BBK at WOT but at low RPM's it has a rattle like metal vibrating on metal. I'm not sure if its the thin metal thats over the X part of the pipe or not.

Slp power flow, not loudmouth. Huge difference. I like my cars fairly quiet. I had the stock cats on at 550rwhp, before finally going with a catted midpipe

Slp power flow, not loudmouth. Huge difference. I like my cars fairly quiet. I had the stock cats on at 550rwhp, before finally going with a catted midpipe

Yes, huge difference. Im the same way as of loudness. Thats one of the reasons I just bought the Mac prochamber H with high flow cats. I might install it tomorrow if I get bored. Also might rip of that shield thats on the BBK.

• Upvote 1