I'm a dork

Casper

Dude, I've never seen that bike at CS. Where do you park?

I park right next to Delaware Hall on the old Physical Plant Parking ramp. It's my own parking spot because a car does not fit there. That pic is when I got it and it was clean. I had to lay it down when an old woman decided to turn left in front of me so now it has a few scratches, also it fell ofer in my driveway once. :evil:

Pictures are deceiving; it is an 87 Fizzer 1000. It hiccups in second gear for some reason. I have tried to fix it many times and now I have narrowed it down to an ignition or spark problem, but it is strange how it only does it in 2nd every time and 1st every once in awhile. Grrrrr.

Pictures are deceiving; it is an 87 Fizzer 1000. It hiccups in second gear for some reason. I have tried to fix it many times and now I have narrowed it down to an ignition or spark problem, but it is strange how it only does it in 2nd every time and 1st every once in awhile. Grrrrr.

Think I saw it in GTA: Vice City. :)

sounds like satin is planning on jacking a bike now that he knows where it is parked and when its there..... BAD BOY SATIN, BAD BOY

Satan. Its Satan. I'm not a silky cloth known as satin.

But seriously, he works at the same place as I do. He doesn't park in the motorcycle parking though. HE's the bad boy.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 years later...