WTB Chipped Ecu Honda/Acura

Liv2die

Hey a buddy of mine is looking into getting a chipped ecu for his integra or getting the one that he has chipped for his setup. I dont know much about hondas so you can contact him directly at 614 556 3791. His name is Codjo. His setup is a 50trim t3, 450 injectors, wallboro 255 fuel pump, 10 psi. His ecu is a pr4 0bd0.

Sounds like he needs a Hondata and tune. If thats the case give ATS a call. We tune quite a few hondas

I spoke to him this morning and it sounded like he was looking more towards a person that could chip his ecu for him and burn him a program compatible with his setup. Not sure what hondata is but just incase tho post up your phone number so he can contact you if thats the route he's going.

SlowMotion will socket his ECU. From there he needs to find a tuner to burn him a program. Is he looking to have a generic base map or tuned to his car? Best bet really is Hondata S300 and a tuner or whatever other form of tuning software and a tuner he decides.

Okay he said that he's having slowmotion socket his ecu for him so hes looking for someone that could burn him a program. He said something about krome or something. So if there is someone out there that knows how to burn programs for an obdo ecu feel free to cantact him. Thanks. Again his setup is a 50trim t3, 450 injectors, wallboro 255 fuel pump, 10 psi. His ecu is a pr4 0bd0.

OBD-1 programs will not work on OBD-0 computers he will either need to run Turboedit or BRE. both programs are outdated but still are used in the honda community. ran turboedit on my old set up for a while just fine and have run BRE on others.

So do you know anyone that can download and burn it for him?