The New Gat

Limitedslip7

I've been wanting this pistol ever since I rented a CZ 75 a few months ago and finally decided a week ago to pull the trigger and buy it. I really wanted a CZ 75, but also wanted a higher capacity than 10 rounds, so the EAA Witness Match .40 fit the bill perfectly.

Came in a sweet case with combination locks:

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m187/limitedslip7/IMG_2019.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m187/limitedslip7/IMG_2021.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m187/limitedslip7/IMG_2024.jpg

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m187/limitedslip7/IMG_2030.jpg

Put 200 rounds through it so far. The adjustable sights were off from the factory; it was shooting about 2 inches low at 15ft. I zeroed it in and this is what I was getting at 35ft.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m187/limitedslip7/IMG_2018.jpg

Their website doesn't show or list the gun having a rail, but it showed up with one, so I had to put something on it. Everyone at the range were giving me weird looks... prolly just jealous that I look like such an operator.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m187/limitedslip7/IMG_2031.jpg

Overall, I'm pretty damn happy with the gun. It has an adjustable trigger with a very clean break at about 3lbs. I spent 20 min adjusting the preslack out of it and now its one of the best triggers I've ever felt.

Downsides to the gun: Heavy! Feels like its a few more ounces than a friends 1911. The sights really should have been zeroed from the factory and are completely black. Sights are first on my upgrade list. Also, I've had several misfeeds where the round is jammed between the mag and the top of the barrel. From what I've read the mag needs to be adjusted or the mag spring upgraded. I'll probably do both.

Great choice, these are so under-rated, it is unreal.

I would be careful with that picture of the gun with the light attached in that manner. It's not exactly "legal". I'm not saying it isn't fun, I'm just saying if the wrong person sees it you might catch some heat.

You can get them for five hundy if you look hard enough.

Great choice, these are so under-rated, it is unreal.

I would be careful with that picture of the gun with the light attached in that manner. It's not exactly "legal". I'm not saying it isn't fun, I'm just saying if the wrong person sees it you might catch some heat.

Huh, didn't know that. What about one of those bipod/light combos? I wish this thing had a quad rail...

That's one of the reasons I posted up.

"Handgun", by definition is to be operated by "one" hand. Or capable of... Added that "grip" is a big no, no and the three letter agencies out there don't really play nice. Ignorance is not something you can readily claim with them, either. They're pretty harsh and love to make examples out of people.

I can't really see any reason for a quad rail on the gun... Maybe a top rail for a holo-sight. You do know that they did make a pig-sticker combo for the front end, right? Well, not specifically for that gun, but it would work. In going with the "one-handed" operation of things that gun is already pretty heavy out of the box and adding more on it would only make it cumbersome. Now on a rifle there are plenty of "justifiable" reasons to add lots of things to a rifle, but not many I can see for a pistol. Some can make sense, though.

That full slide to frame contact will make it extremely accurate. It's based off an exceptionally accurate target pistol.

That's one of the reasons I posted up.

"Handgun", by definition is to be operated by "one" hand. Or capable of... Added that "grip" is a big no, no and the three letter agencies out there don't really play nice. Ignorance is not something you can readily claim with them, either. They're pretty harsh and love to make examples out of people.

I can't really see any reason for a quad rail on the gun... Maybe a top rail for a holo-sight. You do know that they did make a pig-sticker combo for the front end, right? Well, not specifically for that gun, but it would work. In going with the "one-handed" operation of things that gun is already pretty heavy out of the box and adding more on it would only make it cumbersome. Now on a rifle there are plenty of "justifiable" reasons to add lots of things to a rifle, but not many I can see for a pistol. Some can make sense, though.

That full slide to frame contact will make it extremely accurate. It's based off an exceptionally accurate target pistol.

This. I believe it becomes classified as a short barrel rifle in its current configuration, and without a tax stamp, you're asking for a felony and a 10yr sentence that goes along with it. Take it off there and delete that pic.

Yes, Austin is correct but I didn't want to use that terminology.

I would delete every last instance of that picture if I were you. What you do in your home that isn't recorded is all you. I don't condone it, but hey if you do it, it's all you.

Don't underestimate those three letter agencies, either. I worked in the gun industry for 6+ years and came into contact with them often. Once they snatched my ass up and I was questioned for 4.25 hours over something I really had nothing to do with. They tried every trick in the book for me to admit I knew something about some NY trade ring that was involved in moving guns between OH and NY. I had sold a gun to someone completely by the book and that guy was a "pin" in that ring. Just because I signed the 4473 (as the sales associate) and actually sold the gun for the company I worked for they thought I was trying to help. I wasn't the only one who got questioned with that BS, but I found out really quickly that they didn't play around when I started getting rude with them after they had detained my ass for over an hour of time. I was super nice and cooperative but got quite ignorant with them after they asked me the same question *8* different ways trying to trip me up.

VERY NICE. i love my baby desert eagle which is the same thing now you just need the grips which are only $15 and the extended slide release which i can't find anywhere but one of my baby eagle's has it and the other one doesn't and it bugs the crap out of me.

mine has jamed how you describe but only when i limp wrist it. and the 15 round mags actually hold 17 :)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31I%2ByQHHyNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Lol, I went ahead and took that pic down just to be on the safe side, I doubt the ATF shares my sense of humor.

Huh, I've only tried to put 14 rounds into the mag. I know you can get aluminum mag covers that will allow you to hold 18.