New in Dublin

Allblack02

Whats up. Been in the scene for a while, know quite a few people on here but just now got around to being active on here.

Car is a 2002 Mustang GT. Full bolt ons, built suspension, Vortech S-Trim, 8.5psi getting 387 to the wheels. I'm usually out on Friday nights screwin around.

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af48/cheeko1313/2002%20Mustang%20GT/CIMG2553.jpg

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af48/cheeko1313/2002%20Mustang%20GT/CIMG2554.jpg

• Upvote 2

Well my daily driver is a 2001 Monte Carlo LS, nothing special. Rockin 31mpg :cool:

No previous cars yet, Only purchased 2 and still own them both. I get too attached to things when I buy them, so I plan on keeping them both for a while.

As far as myself, currently in school and working full time. Graduating next year and hoping to pick up another ride with my first "real" paycheck.

Pretty much I work on my cars during the warm months, and I'm big into snowboarding during the cold months. :bangbang:

Nice to meet you as well. Even though I couldn't quite keep up I still had a blast :zoom:

Hopefully after I finish my build this year it will be a little more exciting!

I could've turned the spray off and it would've been a lot closer, but I love to spray my car. :D

I could've turned the spray off and it would've been a lot closer, but I love to spray my car. :D

Next time I see you out I'd like to see the details on your car, it sure was impressive. I'll be out again this Friday if it isn't nasty out.

Next time I see you out I'd like to see the details on your car, it sure was impressive. I'll be out again this Friday if it isn't nasty out.

Get past the intro section and you can look at my build thread, but the car isn't really where I wanted it. Cliffs: built 370ci LQ4, built 4L60e, 4000 stall, moser 9", 150 shot, and I'm at the limits of my fuel system, don't feel bad the cards were stacked in my favor.

Get past the intro section and you can look at my build thread, but the car isn't really where I wanted it. Cliffs: built 370ci LQ4, built 4L60e, 4000 stall, moser 9", 150 shot, and I'm at the limits of my fuel system, don't feel bad the cards were stacked in my favor.

Well Dover was claiming 360HP, which I knew wasn't the case just by the way it sounded haha. But hey, win or lose it's always a good time!

Well Dover was claiming 360HP, which I knew wasn't the case just by the way it sounded haha. But hey, win or lose it's always a good time!

I'm surpised you didn't see the purge right before we got on the freeway, but yeah I had fun. Dover and those guys are always sandbagging, I had the slowest car of the group.