I will take anyone from a dig.

unfunnyryan

You're backyard or mine. I just picked up a new fiberglass handle shovel. Bitches. This thing digs dirt like a god damn gopher. Except it's better than a gopher, it's better than a eleven gophers with raging gopher hard-ons, it's a god damn Craftsman shovel. 14 Gauge steel blade. What is your puny shit? Is that stamped 18 gauge? I bet you couldn't clear 2 feet with that shit.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:wtf: .....dude why are you on cr?

All you do is make useless after useless posts on this forum.

Serious question... seeing as you don't come race at track days, I don't see you or your car at the car shows, nor any of the meets, your posts about automotive an few far an between...

:wtf: .....dude why are you on cr?

All you do is make useless after useless posts on this forum.

Serious question... seeing as you don't come race at track days, I don't see you or your car at the car shows, nor any of the meets, your posts about automotive an few far an between...

Serious answer... Mostly to kill time, but right now the piston rings are going out on my car so i cant drive it that far atm and i had to leave my job so i haven't had the cash to be able to fix it. But when I do i'd like to make it out to sawmill. I will be at kilkare sat.

Serious answer... Mostly to kill time, but right now the piston rings are going out on my car so i cant drive it that far atm and i had to leave my job so i haven't had the cash to be able to fix it. But when I do i'd like to make it out to sawmill. I will be at kilkare sat.

I wasent speaking to you. I was speaking to lmfaoryan...

But your another worthless poster ....

I wasent speaking to you. I was speaking to lmfaoryan...

But your another worthless poster ....

well since it was directed at me, none of this thread was meant to target exclusively you. Also, you've met me at least twice, I just dont really introduce my self.

I'm here to produce lulz, what are you here for :confused:

well since it was directed at me, none of this thread was meant to target exclusively you. Also, you've met me at least twice, I just dont really introduce my self.

6000 worthy post.

Get with the program.

1.) Dude are you a fucking idiot? Read your second post.

2.) You produce no "lulz" you are fucking annoying keyboard warrior

Wheres paul? You want to dig? Sell you're fucking neon and buy a shovel.

see above.....

An my question still stands WHY are you on cr? You provide nothing for cr except useless posts that you "think" are funny... sorry to tell you but your FARRRRRR from funny

And why am I here? Simply put I'm here to race..hence columbus RACING.... I go to every track day car show an car event preety much that is held... an even ones none auto related.

iim here for car shit, not to post useless stuff cluttering the board, making CR get farther an farther away from what its susposed to be " a car enthuiest web site" go back to a I m with ur "lulzk