Jennings J22 for sale - $115obo

Casper

http://picturearchive.auctionarms.com/5648180059/9010236/acf50ac.jpg

Small ass little gun. Bought it at the Johnstown Swapper's Day for the wife, but she wants something different (Keltec 380). Put a few rounds through it last Sunday. Hadn't been cleaned in a while. I went through it tonight. Seems to be in good shape, and now clean as a whistle. The pic isn't of the exact gun, just a random pic of the site. But that's what it looks like. Smaller than the palm of my hand. Nice little CCW.

And if anyone wants to trade, I'm willing to trade up plus cash (IE: your Keltec for my gun plus cash).

Jennings have never been known for their reliability.

If one were to fire 250 rounds through this (in one sitting, without cleaning), how many jams should one expect?

I am not being a dick, I am actually interested.

KillJoy

You wouldn't buy a Jennings to pop off 250 rounds through in one sitting. How many jams? Hell I have no idea. The point of this gun is to easily conceal. It's tiny. If someone tries to car jack you, you'll easily get a clip off in their face. You keep your car. There are mixed reviews on the gun. I've heard some say their crap, and I've heard some say they've had theirs for years without any problems. No idea. Like I said, bought it for the wife and she wants the Keltec. I've popped a few rounds through it. It works. Could use a new return spring ($4.95 online), but that's about it. I cleaned it really well and that helped a lot. I'd keep it as a toy for me if the wife didn't want the other gun.