This new night crew sucks!!!!

V8 Beast

What happened to the days of people going to bed and waking up to 5 page threads full of win?!?!? Everyone bounces from thread to thread but never post! Even Jenkins stops with teh funny after 12am! THIS SHIT IS BORING!!!

P.S. if white posts up the baby one more time I'm going to notthemamma all over his face!!!!

Ill make sure to post some funny shit tonight when I stagger in the door after a heavy night of Johnny Walker blacks....

So I'm going to purdue tonight, I'm gone get high as fuck and passout. So I won't be on tonight. But if ud like I can masterbate and save the img of where I bust a nut at and post it up for you so u can lick ur screen.

No homo

Phil I hope when you suck off your boyfriend tonight that the cum goes down the wrong pipe and you drown in babies.

your not going to be there so why would i do that??? i would never cheat on you my love

no homo

What happened to the days of people going to bed and waking up to 5 page threads full of win?!?!? Everyone bounces from thread to thread but never post! Even Jenkins stops with teh funny after 12am! THIS SHIT IS BORING!!!

P.S. if white posts up the baby one more time I'm going to notthemamma all over his face!!!!

I ran out of things to say, still night crew though