1991 Bmw 5.0L swap $6500

Sam1647545489

If I was not going to pick up a new car tommrow I would be buying this. I have loved this car since the first time i saw it. I just can see having another project/Track car.... Sam I hope it goes to someone that will benifit from it.

I bet it's just the front damper. The little rubber piece to crack walks out of place throwing the balance off. It's common for a 10+ year old 5.0L to have this.

Linn is correct. I have been super busy. Looks like I am gonna have a day off tomorrow and gonna take the car to IPS to get it on a lift and take a look at it. I am hoping it is what Iceman is saying though from the sound of the motor it sounds like it is missing or something. Maybe the timing jumped alil and its off. I gonna check that as well. But like I have told many, it has great oil pressure, no vacuum loss and oil and coolant look clean. So I am thinking it is something very minor.

Plus I wanted to add that I can toss in a extra short block if needed with the deal.

Linn is correct. I have been super busy. Looks like I am gonna have a day off tomorrow and gonna take the car to IPS to get it on a lift and take a look at it. I am hoping it is what Iceman is saying though from the sound of the motor it sounds like it is missing or something. Maybe the timing jumped alil and its off. I gonna check that as well. But like I have told many, it has great oil pressure, no vacuum loss and oil and coolant look clean. So I am thinking it is something very minor.

Plus I wanted to add that I can toss in a extra short block if needed with the deal.

Idk about your setup or the issue, but if you are using the stock 2 piece driveshaft, and getting vibration, make sure the ds was put back together properly. from bmw, the 2 pieces can be lined up by aligning the 2 white markings on each piece. they come balanced this way, and if not lined up it would create a vibration.

• 3 weeks later...