Yamaha of Columbus Grand Opening

Jester851

When: Saturday April 18th-All Day

Where: Inside the infamous Iron Pony 5436 Westerville Rd.

Incentive for you to come...free food from 12-3 provided by Hooters.

Meet 'N' Greet with Sales and Service department, music and of course lots of cool shit to be given away.

Oh yeah..working on Hooters outfits for Nicky B. and Justin so they can serve you all lunch in style. Could be worth the price of admission.

:dj:

I called IP yesterday and it sounds like this place is kinda already open... I needed a quote for tire install on my bike and they sent me to someone who answered Yamaha of Columbus, and I asked about it, they said they were in I.P.

I.P. now does mount and balances of tires ON the bike, I only know because that was my main concern.

However I think I still might try to make this. Anyone else?

We have technically been open for business since December 24th (the state decided that would be a good day to issue our dealer license)

http://www.yamahaofcolumbus.com/

Jester,,, you keep saying we..Im just wondering who you are and what your roll is at IP. Are you apart of the new yami dealership?

Edited by CbrGirl

Flounder- depends on the day. Currently I handle all of our off site events, along with training for both IP and YOC. Been with the co. for over 7 yrs, started out as a gopher tagging merchandise in the back room, worked my way to the parts counter, then purchasing, now this. There isn't much around here i won't/can't do.

Flounder- depends on the day. Currently I handle all of our off site events, along with training for both IP and YOC. Been with the co. for over 7 yrs, started out as a gopher tagging merchandise in the back room, worked my way to the parts counter, then purchasing, now this. There isn't much around here i won't/can't do.

Cool, I would probably know you to see you. Its tough putting screen names to faces. Im sure I will figure it out tonight when I grab beers with Cory. Dont let Todd ride any of those purty new bikes.. He likes to crash shit. :) PS.. When you get some spare time go look over Healea's bike real good and you will find the sticker I left for him. :)

• 1 month later...
What are you guys doing up?! I'm only up because I just got home and winding down. We'll be at Pony if we can roll out of bed in time.

I gather that most of the people going are gonna be there between 12-2. There is another thread about this here...

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=24726