**Old threaD** Flag football... meeting Sunday 10/10/10 3pm in Dublin

V8 Beast

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blocking has to be done with your hands to your side and no contact. On zone defense having 1 big guy in the middle would be perfect. Its up to you, its mostly speed but having 1 big dude to sub in on zones and to block would be cool.

If your not out there to win then don't show. I hate people who arnt there to win, and then say its jus rec. For 75 dollars I wanna bring home a trophy

Shit for $1 I'm playing like scouts are watching.. Plus Im old and have something to prove lol.

Shit for $1 I'm playing like scouts are watching.. Plus Im old and have something to prove lol.

lol, I know what you mean, but if its anything like cincinnati's leagues, everyone is already sandbagging, there will be plenty of talent in the rec division. Usually the people in the competitive divisions are the people that are forced to be there by the league.

that being said, I'll spend the rest of the afternoon working on my touchdown dance since I"ll be in the endzone so much.

I might be able to make it Sunday but not 100% yet. Is the fields you talking about the ones on Hard rd right by Lifetime?

No its the other one.

270 to the 161 dublin exit. Left on Post rd (first light). Bob Evans is on the left across from the BMW dealership.

yeah, I'm down for sunday

Cool see you there. I'm pm-ing everyone my number in case you get lost or cant make it.

I want to meet at the Bob Evans because the practice field is hidden on the back side of the school. Bring cleets if you want to run some routes or anything.