**Old threaD** Flag football... meeting Sunday 10/10/10 3pm in Dublin

V8 Beast

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so how was the first practice? sorry i couldn't make it i had family shit to do. Let me know if i can still play (or maybe be a sub?).

Hilarious, it was good, we shoulda jumped the other kids cuz they didn't wanna play us. And brian straight laid out a 10 yr old cuz he came across the middle :lol:

I aint scared to crack back a kid!!!

Greg its first come first serve at this point. There are a few people not responding to messages and what not. We have a set 8 that I trust to play... and based on yesterday a 15 person team would be a great idea. After playing for an hour straight I know for a fact I couldnt do that every week.

We are meeting up Next Sunday at 3pm on Campus. Phil give us directions! I'll bring the teenagers again so that we can get a full game in.

*Ice

*Phil

*Big Steve

*Duff (Paid)

*brrcats

*Me (Paid)

Super GTP

Big Cheif201

Greg

Gabe

armyofdarkness

Jizzle Juice

turboking15

*= attended practice and or payed the $60

I'll be ready to collect the money this Sunday as well. I'll put a deposit down and we will just sign the waivers on the 31st.

I use to play in a league over at Berliner park, that league wasn't kids it was ex-college football players, it was a good time until friends of players on our team decided they wanted to play after the season started, and everything just fell apart after that

I'm not going back to Berliner until I've shaken this 5 years worth of rust off. Cats up there are full go... They should just let them wear pads and call it a night.

that is true, there was one team there called the Columbus Dogs, they were the team to beat, when we played them our team didn't score or even advance the ball on them :mad: it was a frustrating game

Ill get an address and mite even bring some other guys out so we can has a real ish game. Btw steve ain't playing qb, throwing 4 picks to a 12 yr old. Worthless bastard. And I say f it let's go down to berliner, we. Can dooooooiiiiiit. Well atleast I can :lol:

Who was the slow albino kid btw? He was worthless, but the african kid,bwhahahaha he was sweet

Ill get an address and mite even bring some other guys out so we can has a real ish game. Btw steve ain't playing qb, throwing 4 picks to a 12 yr old. Worthless bastard. And I say f it let's go down to berliner, we. Can dooooooiiiiiit. Well atleast I can :lol:

Who was the slow albino kid btw? He was worthless, but the african kid,bwhahahaha he was sweet

It wasnt Steves fault. When its 4th and goal from 30 yards out you can sit in the end zone and wait for it. He just kept watching the only guy on our team that had enough energy to go deep :lol:

P.S. I had you on lock down before my toenail ripped off... oh yeah, I ripped off half of the toenail on my big toe halfway through the game.

It wasnt Steves fault. When its 4th and goal from 30 yards out you can sit in the end zone and wait for it. He just kept watching the only guy on our team that had enough energy to go deep :lol:

P.S. I had you on lock down before my toenail ripped off.

U did ok til I put cleats on, then I start killing it. Eff your weak ass zone to. Who plays zone in backyard? Plus u had an extra adult running routes, steve about stiff armed bj one time, I jus started laughing

U did ok til I put cleats on, then I start killing it. Eff your weak ass zone to. Who plays zone in backyard? Plus u had an extra adult running routes, steve about stiff armed bj one time, I jus started laughing

I thought it was the cleats hurting my feet so I gave them to you :lol: I should have kept them joints. Zone is what you run when your toe feels like its about to explode everytime you cut. With the way it looked I'm suprised I was able to finish the game. A little super glue and a bandaid and I'm good to go again.

This Sunday its on...