Why CR no Youtube?

mrs.cos

Maybe if you get Paul to go to the Bob Evans fundraiser he'll eat enough biscuits and gravy so you guys can upgrade off that shit ass vbb owned license to a lease license. That way we can do updates and 5th graders aren't hacking our shit. Edited by AWW$HEEET

I think the real question here is why does Every owner of a VB board question what CR is doing?

My question to Anthony is why no different styles after almost 10 years? :)

It was s simple request. I use it on ALL the forums i host. (COS is the only VBB software i use)

I know VB4 is nice and alll, but im still not ready to do ANOTHER full conversion of software.. i hated changing COS from IPB to VB..

Curuisoty more than anything, why not upgrade just to 3.8? isnt the flaw fixed in that version (i hope so!)

The biggest issue is that my brother hosts the server through a client of his, where he used to be their Network Manager. CR shares a server with some high profile sites and thus is locked down pretty tight from external accessibility.

In other words; I cannot upgrade CR due to tight security on it's host server and with Chris changing avenues and moving to DC, he hasn't had the time.

Maybe if you get Paul to go to the Bob Evans fundraiser he'll eat enough biscuits and gravy so you guys can upgrade off that shit ass vbb owned license to a lease license. That way we can do updates and 5th graders aren't hacking our shit.

i worked at bob evans for 5 years hell no im not eating there gravy i know what goes in that stuff

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q176/Kate_MsWings/barf.gif

The biggest issue is that my brother hosts the server through a client of his, where he used to be their Network Manager. CR shares a server with some high profile sites and thus is locked down pretty tight from external accessibility.

In other words; I cannot upgrade CR due to tight security on it's host server and with Chris changing avenues and moving to DC, he hasn't had the time.

Gotcha.. :)

I was just curious