I rode after work today and.....

Casper

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw 2 bikes. One guy on some sort of smaller cruiser with proper gear, and some douchebag on a bright orange CBR that I see all over campus. He and his girlfriend were squidding it up to the max; not one piece of protective anything between them.

Ben, was that you going south on 23 today about 3-ish? Saw a bright orange ZX10 with gold wheels. It looked sweet!

Nada. I just hit a few straight stretches out here by the house to "blow the carbon out". :D

I saw 2 bikes. One guy on some sort of smaller cruiser with proper gear, and some douchebag on a bright orange CBR that I see all over campus. He and his girlfriend were squidding it up to the max; not one piece of protective anything between them.

there is this guy i see every once in a blue moon on this yellow v-twin (sounds very nice btw) bike with his "sweet" black oakleys and of course his 300 dollar frame slider helmet latched in to his seat.

i want to throw a rock at him.

talk is cheap actually throw the rock and then they might learn... actually they will prob just act as if they are even cooler....

there was a lot of sand and grit by me.. but it was nice to get out and just enjoy it