Verizon to get iPhone4 confirmed! Early 2011.

SpaceGhost

What's "sprint"

.........exactly.

I have my iPhone 3gs and an epic with sprint, and I honestly get better coverage with the epic wherever I am. I live in Baltimore, and work in columbus. I never liked sprint until now. They still offer unlimited data, and its only $50 a month.. well $60 with 4G.

I still have yet to use my at&t upgrade, and have thought about getting the i4, but I don't think I'd use it much more then I use my 3gs, which is not a whole lot.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why anyone would ever choose that company other than for the iPhone based on what I've heard from friends about how bad their network is.

Funny, there are places I go that I get coverage where my Verizon phone didn't. A big one is Wayne National Forest, where I do most of my quading. I was lucky to get a single text message sent out on Verizon after 5 minutes of trying - I have full 3G data in the same areas with AT&T.

I have my iPhone 3gs and an epic with sprint, and I honestly get better coverage with the epic wherever I am.

I have a Sprint Blackberry Tour (work phone) as well...the coverage isn't anywhere near as good as my AT&T.

Funny, there are places I go that I get coverage where my Verizon phone didn't. A big one is Wayne National Forest, where I do most of my quading. I was lucky to get a single text message sent out on Verizon after 5 minutes of trying - I have full 3G data in the same areas with AT&T.

I have a Sprint Blackberry Tour (work phone) as well...the coverage isn't anywhere near as good as my AT&T.

i noticed the same thing with my verizon phone at wayne... dads iphone worked perfect. and he rubbed in in all day long ha

There are plenty of places that one cell company will work where another one will not. Just like there are huge price differences for those that use their phones in the smaller companies coverage area. Its really up to the person using it. I personally dont think the iphone is good enough of a phone to wait for. If this were 2 years ago when it was hands down the best phone then yes. Now a days its like waiting to buy the third best product... but then again that just my opinion.

The fact that a lot of us dont leave Columbus on a regular basis I'm surprised more people dont go over to sprint and put some of the money back in their pocket. People go to ATT and Verizon but not many of us travel daily like an Anthony, or take road trips like Doc.

The problem with surveys is, they include people who take surveys, namely morons.

Not to mention that some of the people that take surveys have never owned or used one. They hear its great so they say its great. With phones you have to shop around to find people that can give a non biased opinion on all the top phones. The iphone is best at a few things it does... same with many phones. Moral of the story is surveys involving consumers are typically bs and skewed these days.

Been reliable for me, my wife's worked in Europe. Whatever.

The phones not junk, the surveys are. I deal with gay surveys daily and 90% of the people out there dont know anything.

Consumer: Android phones are the best ever. They are better than every other phone out there!!!!!!

Surveyor: What other phones have you owned or used?

Consumer: None, this is my first phone

:wtf:

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.macrumors.com/2011/01/07/more-confirmation-verizon-iphone-to-launch-on-january-11th/

SO an Apple/Verizon media event on Tuesday. Hmmmm what could they talk about?

The fact that Gizmodo is not invited puts it as a lock. Verizon peeps, PM me if you have questions when you get your iPhone. I'm here to help.

http://www.macrumors.com/2011/01/07/more-confirmation-verizon-iphone-to-launch-on-january-11th/

SO an Apple/Verizon media event on Tuesday. Hmmmm what could they talk about?

The fact that Gizmodo is not invited puts it as a lock. Verizon peeps, PM me if you have questions when you get your iPhone. I'm here to help.

this shit better be true.

Do they make a white iphone 4?