Possible Sale: 94 F150 (now with pics).

Buck531

My mother in-law is considering selling the '94 F150 that her husband had (he passed away last year).

around 80k miles

Inline 6. 4.9 liter

Dual gas tanks

8 ft long bed with a bed liner

power windows/locks/ac/cruise

new tires new battery

standard cab

Possibly wanted $2,000 out of it. That's about what KBB has it set as. Minor rust around the rear wheels. Dark Green in color.

It's a decent truck that will go just about anywhere. She just doesn't need or drive it anymore and needs to pay off some bills.

Edited by Buck531

Here's some pics i took today. Took it to the ar wash real quick.

A few other notes. It only has 73k miles (see pics). The brakes are brand new. Tires are pretty much brand new as well. It's pretty clean on the inside. Needs a small cleaning inside. It would also need an alignment as it pulls to the right.

Truck looks really good for it's age. Going to try to sell now for $2300.

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk314/buck531/truck/

Any idea what the towing capacity is like? I know these motors are notoriously torquey.

Not sure. I know I asked a few years ago when I had my Lumina to have it towed and everyone said it would tow fine. It would need a hitch though. the hitch on the bumper isn't really good for much :).

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry man.. Should have locked it. Sold it 3 days after posting on CL right after I posted on here for 2k.

Oh yeah.. then I found out it was a 95 not a 94 and KBB listed it as 2900 in fair condition. Fail on my part. Oh well.