oil scavenger pumps, whos running what?

BDHG940

Been reading a lot on the pumps and just trying to find out what brand people run. Anything I need to look out for or companies with known bad failure rates? I have read bad stuff about all of them and the next site you check out has nothing but good things to say about the same company. Just wanted to see what people on here have to say

Need something to suit a small low mounted twin setup

Chad I know there is a huge thing about this in the Turbo Cobra section on SVTP somewhere, I remember when Hellion and HPP's lower mount turbo kits came out people were blowing out the turbo seals left and right. Some people found good combination of a pump and some how they also mounted a light in the car that would come on if the pump failed.

Chad I know there is a huge thing about this in the Turbo Cobra section on SVTP somewhere, I remember when Hellion and HPP's lower mount turbo kits came out people were blowing out the turbo seals left and right. Some people found good combination of a pump and some how they also mounted a light in the car that would come on if the pump failed.

maybe a low pressure switch on the output side of the oil pump?

I have no idea but Ill check around there and see if I can find anything. I really dont want to face that and hopefully can find good info so I dont run into those issues. I know I remember reading horror stories about turbos blowing seals but never really read too much about it since I never did anything low mounted( till now )