what air filter?

kawi kid

I think so far it's just for the 2009 for my particular bike. I can't find it for an '08 anywhere.

Do you have any idea why it's only for the new bikes Lizard? What's up with that?:confused:

Your bike and the 09 are the same, no? It is for 08 and newer machines from what I know. It has to do with the newer systems on these machines. So, they are doing just 08 and up. Same with Bazaaz, really. You cannot find a Bazaaz for older FI bikes...

If you are considering a new PC, that's the one I would suggest. Reason being is it will be easy to stack options should you want them. QS, traction control, etc...

It's very worth it if you spend the money to have a map built. It doesn't make horsepower' date=' it helps you find it. My 748 had slip-on mufflers, stock air cleaners and a Power Commander. I had a custom map built for it and it pulled 94.8 HP. That's a lot for a basically stock 2000 748. What I noticed more than any hp gain was better throttle response. No bogs or kinks in the rev range anywhere. Very smooth idle was also achieved with the PC.[/quote']

i may keep it, and have it tuned properly..i just havent noticed any real differences besides its a tad smoother..still debating, cause i could use the money right now