Black Ops people

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know some people hate sound-whoring (people that wear gaming headsets) but the fact that you can only hear your own footsteps, unless you have ninja equipped, is downright annoying. Sound cues have been in online gaming for a long time. It seems the only reason to use that perk is just so you can't hear yourself walking. I hope the pro version of the perk changes that.

Peace

P.S. Does anyone know where I can get an 'Open Tray' Error fixed? Microsoft charges $99 to fix it, but I'll be damned if I'm going to send them any more money after what I paid for the thing a few years ago. The console has, maybe, a whole 24hr worth of play on it. No high speed internet that's worth a shit = I rarely use the thing.

I hate it. Every map is designed for you to run and gun. Theres is no room to put any strategy into your game. Everytime you die you are immediately killed because someone else is always where you just turned your back from just after checking. Every 20' is either an obstacle or a corner you cant see around. You have to wait to level up to play the only game I care to play. I have a better chance of killing someone by throwing most guns at a person, rather than trying to shoot them. The servers suck ass at this point. The maps make no sense. You cant climb on anything. People are able to hit you from nowhere and I know this because your forced to watch the kill cam and 1/2 the time you cant even see yourself in it. Killstreaks are hard to obtain. The game is completely one sided towards people you always run and gun in MW2 not those you actually place some thought on positioning and strategizing(sp?). If I dont unlock hardcore soon where I can actually kill someone without using 2 whole clips, I will be done with this game already. Most of our matches last night were taking 2-3 mins to get maximum score of 7500, and I think the maps are set up to encourage this. Theres really no time in between matches to change class' so you better do it before hand. And the names are really hard tosee. Its almost as though they tried to add so much detail that your eyes cannot focus on whats happening. I think the maps and graphics are way better on mw2.

I hate it. Every map is designed for you to run and gun. Theres is no room to put any strategy into your game. Everytime you die you are immediately killed because someone else is always where you just turned your back from just after checking. Every 20' is either an obstacle or a corner you cant see around. You have to wait to level up to play the only game I care to play. I have a better chance of killing someone by throwing most guns at a person, rather than trying to shoot them. The servers suck ass at this point. The maps make no sense. You cant climb on anything. People are able to hit you from nowhere and I know this because your forced to watch the kill cam and 1/2 the time you cant even see yourself in it. Killstreaks are hard to obtain. The game is completely one sided towards people you always run and gun in MW2 not those you actually place some thought on positioning and strategizing(sp?). If I dont unlock hardcore soon where I can actually kill someone without using 2 whole clips, I will be done with this game already. Most of our matches last night were taking 2-3 mins to get maximum score of 7500, and I think the maps are set up to encourage this. Theres really no time in between matches to change class' so you better do it before hand. And the names are really hard tosee. Its almost as though they tried to add so much detail that your eyes cannot focus on whats happening. I think the maps and graphics are way better on mw2.

so your a camper.

Forced to watch the kill cam? The gameplay I saw people were skipping the killcam. That's why I like Medal of Honor so much, it's much more strategy and even in non-hardcore games people go down with only a couple of hits. Dammit, I haven't even picked my copy up yet and I'm already not very optimistic. And no, I'm definitely not a camper.

So sell it to me

Forced to watch the kill cam? The gameplay I saw people were skipping the killcam. That's why I like Medal of Honor so much, it's much more strategy and even in non-hardcore games people go down with only a couple of hits. Dammit, I haven't even picked my copy up yet and I'm already not very optimistic. And no, I'm definitely not a camper.

MOH is pretty tasty

so your a camper.

Yeah that post was pretty terrible. I always wished in MW2 there was a gametype where you actually died if you stayed in the same place for more than 5 seconds. Where is the fun in sitting in one place sighted in for an entire game waiting for someone to run into your reticule?

Of course, the game just came out. It's COD so eventually people will have their camp spots and they'll piss enough people off by camping that those people start camping to combat it then you end up with every other game not reaching the 7500 limit which is what MW2 became in about August. So maybe wna should just wait until about August this time around then he can play the game he wants to play...lol.

LMAO Thats exactly what I thought.

On the camping quote... my opinion, in real war NO ONE just runs around and gets shot, they slowly and tactically, enter and clear rooms and or wait (aka camping) until there enemy comes into view.

Now I know this is a "game" but hell if I can hold down my fort and your just gonna try and run through it, I am going to let you and kill you.

Also anyone who is using a sniper rifle in this game IMO is more than allowed to sit in one location as long as he wishes.

Either way I own a ps3 but have never played FPS on a console, I use a PC with a mouse and keyboard for that, until I get something that equals that for a console I will stick to pc's for FPS.

No, he strategically lays down in one place with a good visual of the map and gets kills in games without kill cams...

I hate what some of these games have done, aka "kill cams" etc, they need to go back to the counterstrike/day of defeat days with updated graphics.

No, he strategically lays down in one place with a good visual of the map and gets kills in games without kill cams...

aka camping :)

On the camping quote... my opinion, in real war NO ONE just runs around and gets shot, they slowly and tactically, enter and clear rooms and or wait (aka camping) until there enemy comes into view.

Now I know this is a "game" but hell if I can hold down my fort and your just gonna try and run through it, I am going to let you and kill you.

Also anyone who is using a sniper rifle in this game IMO is more than allowed to sit in one location as long as he wishes.

Either way I own a ps3 but have never played FPS on a console, I use a PC with a mouse and keyboard for that, until I get something that equals that for a console I will stick to pc's for FPS.

real war you dont respawn, so duh.

Console controllers are much better for FPS in my opinion. Now games like warcraft, different story.