times from today

TurboRust

10.85@133.73, I never expected to run in the tens yesterday. I knew the air was great and the mph would be up, but never expected to have the traction for a ten second ride.

The traction yesterday was on the level with Norwalk. My best 60' yesterday was 1.61. I was riding on 3+ year old M/T DRs 275/45-17. The last time I went that fast on these tires was the last track day we held at Norwalk. My tires were new that day, Sept 28, 2007! Hell, on 8" slicks at Columbus I only managed at 1.60. Dragway 42 is my favorite.

I ran 11.16@131.74 with my Dad riding shotgun. That was the only time I got bitched at:)

Thanks for the compliments. It is too loud, it sometimes draws unwanted attention. I may address that this winter.

I watched your GT run several times. Were you loosing traction at mid track? That thing sounded radical, like it was coming on boost and spinning the tires midtrack.

Dave

10.85@133.73, I never expected to run in the tens yesterday. I knew the air was great and the mph would be up, but never expected to have the traction for a ten second ride.

The traction yesterday was on the level with Norwalk. My best 60' yesterday was 1.61. I was riding on 3+ year old M/T DRs 275/45-17. The last time I went that fast on these tires was the last track day we held at Norwalk. My tires were new that day, Sept 28, 2007! Hell, on 8" slicks at Columbus I only managed at 1.60. Dragway 42 is my favorite.

I ran 11.16@131.74 with my Dad riding shotgun. That was the only time I got bitched at:)

I have been watching your car run at the cr track days for years, an I have to say your car is one of the most fun to watch. It gets busy! And your not afraid to actually hot lap. That thing!

The track was good and I was disappointed that I did not get to bring the Cuda due to trailer issues.

The Roush ran it's best ever. I have never been able to get it to hookup and it did at D42

Best Run slipping the cluch to avoid a bog or wheel hop.

1.91 60"

12.87 ET

111.09 MPH

I watched your GT run several times. Were you loosing traction at mid track? That thing sounded radical, like it was coming on boost and spinning the tires midtrack.

Yes it was...It was kinda scary. It was breaking the tires loose every time I tried running more than 12psi.

I have been watching your car run at the cr track days for years, an I have to say your car is one of the most fun to watch. It gets busy! And your not afraid to actually hot lap. That thing!

Thanks Paul. I baby it at the track. At home, joy rides are usually followed by donuts until I'm afraid the fuzz is on the way. You own and race the silver SRT4, right? If so, you are the king of hot lapping! I remember D42 two years ago.

Jim, my Dad was disappointed when he didn't see the 'cuda.

Dave