What is the deal with 03-04 Cobra owners....

Linn1647545492

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your car doesn't run mid to low 10s with the auto, then someone didn't set it up correctly. The suspension will be where you get the lower 10s out of it, but 10.xx shouldn't be an issue at all.

i've got to get some good 15" wheels and tires, and skinnies up front. don't know what the car will dyno with the auto, but it will likely be around 550-560rwhp. the front suspension is completely stock at this point. i'm just shooting for 10's first. the torque converter is apparently custom built by tci for the car, and has a 3000 stall. the auto is their street fighter version, good for 750hp. the biggest issue with getting the car to run fast will be the driver experience--just saying.

i've got to get some good 15" wheels and tires, and skinnies up front. don't know what the car will dyno with the auto, but it will likely be around 550-560rwhp. the front suspension is completely stock at this point. i'm just shooting for 10's first. the torque converter is apparently custom built by tci for the car, and has a 3000 stall. the auto is their street fighter version, good for 750hp. the biggest issue with getting the car to run fast will be the driver experience--just saying.

It shouldn't be an issue. I usually don't say that when it comes to drag racing, but if it's setup properly 10's won't be an issue at all. You could put Mickey T drag radials on the factory wheels and still run a 10 with that setup.

It shouldn't be an issue. I usually don't say that when it comes to drag racing, but if it's setup properly 10's won't be an issue at all. You could put Mickey T drag radials on the factory wheels and still run a 10 with that setup.

with ease....

GM t56s are easy. we are saying the ford t56 is hard to shift.... I think people at getting confused.

They both suck. Although the T56 in my V is easier to shift than the T56 in my Cobra was.

Had another chance to drive my friend's 00 Z28 M6 over the weekend: it was a sloppy jagged mess too. V's the best of the three that I've tried and it still leaves ALOT to be desired compared to truly slick shifters out there.