question for Sprint Evo & Epic owners

morabu

do you have any 4g love in CBUS?

clearwire says NO

Sprint says NO

Time Warner says YES.........WTF

time warner is touting their mobile 4g service commercials for Columbus. i call them up and after a few dopes, they say THERE IS service in Columbus for all these different parts/areas they tell me. so i get down to them finally saying they resell their service from sprint.

anyone getting 4g lit up on their phones?

what kind of speeds?

Verizon/ATT/Tmobile fanboys: eat a dick, and die in a fire!

your dumb ass comments are not needed.

• Downvote 1

just asked this question at the sprint store yesterday getting my shattered evo screen replaced. he says 12-12-10 is the official roll out date, but some are picking it up already.. polaris and short north are the 2 "test" areas that may see it sooner

I live close to Polaris and ive never seen 4g on my EVO

I wouldnt listen to a single word time warner says they are a joke.

You need to revisit this....cause 4G first existed on Polaris. I get it there ALL the time. I now have it at my home around Easton. It's spotty downtown where I work. It's broadcasting from the Time Warner building off 315. I went in there to replace a box and had the strongest 4G signal to date. There was a sign "4G is here"...yes it IS!

Even w/out 4Gs, the EVO is a work of art!!!

Polaris is the only area that has 4g right now.

Not true

This is from downtown the other day..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/Evo%20Shots/snap20101030_140116-1.png

You need to revisit this....cause 4G first existed on Polaris. I get it there ALL the time. I now have it at my home around Easton. It's spotty downtown where I work. It's broadcasting from the Time Warner building off 315. I went in there to replace a box and had the strongest 4G signal to date. There was a sign "4G is here"...yes it IS!

Even w/out 4Gs, the EVO is a work of art!!!

Not true

This is from downtown the other day..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/Evo%20Shots/snap20101030_140116-1.png

Is that a custom rom?