i got bored so i made a video

Hoblick

i did a few little things to the R6 tonight, so i figure id make a little video.

basically all i did was install a 12v all weather outlet on the bike to use in conjunction with my smart phone. that way when im using it as my MP3/nav i can keep it charged up, or if i take a weekend trip my phone can charge on the bike.

next i have flush mount turn signals on the bike, but i know they are probably hard to see from the front, so i put some 194 sockets in the headlights and fitted them with LED bulbs.

looks pretty trick, and they function well, and make it safer to ride.

you tube video can be seen here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AddYu4O2NZs

thanks for all the comments guys.

yeah its been a pretty nice off season.

its nice not having to rush to get something done.

but i want to get out and ride now.

still have a few more little things to do, and she will be ready to hit the road.

i ordered a set of stock short velocity stacks for the airbox.

ill pull the 2 longer stacks out and replace them with the 2 shorter ones. then ill have 4 short stacks instead of 2 long and 2 short.

basically get the same kind of hp gains / mid range improvement as ordering the graves velocity stacks.

factory yamaha bikes have done this in the past, and i think a few still do.

plus they are only like $3 a piece, and people on the r6 forums tend to have good experience with this.

also im doing a pair valve block off, so when i get it dyno tuned it will actually show the right a/f

after that i think im gonna order some pants

• 2 weeks later...