Anything incredible your getting on black friday?

jerrodh

Just got back from buying stuff.

GF was able to land the $189 toshiba laptop at bestbuy. Some guy was selling the ticket for $25 so compared to any other deal, it was still good.

I also landed the pioneer car CD player for $79. Has the Aux input and USB input.

got the wrenches I was looking for at Sears and a free tool bag.

Then wandered over to office max and got the wirless microsoft mouse with the 'nano' transmitter for $15 and a 8GB jump drive for $11

I'm done.

I went shopping last night at 11pm. I had planned to shop at ToysRUs since the doors opened at 10pm. There was a line around the building at almost midnight. I have no idea what is wrong with people. It was maybe 30 degrees out and raining like crazy. I suppose that the store was only allowing a certain number of people inside due to fire marshall issues. Anyhow I passed on ToysRUs, I went to the Ghetto Walmart on Main St. (Where Speeds once was) OMG, If you ever feel bad about yourself or life, go shopping at this store the bad feelings will be gone instantly.

I mainly bought kids stuff. I bought a 16" bike for my older son, three of the scooters, leapster games, tons of pj's for all of the kids in the family, hoodies, lots of Blueray movies, ect. The deals, I felt were worth the nonsense. The check out line was quick.

I bought a 46" Sony Brava LCD tv at Microcenter last Thursday for $599. (I was the first person through the door)

Christmas shopping is 95% complete.

I just got back from Lowe's. They opened at 5, and when I got there at 4:50 or so there were only probably 25 people waiting outside.

I bought 5 of the 3 D-Cell L.E.D. MagLites they had for $15 each. They are usually $31, and JUST the retrofit L.E.D. bulb for a regular incandescent bulb MagLite is $18. Win in my book.

One of them bishes is mine.