Anything incredible your getting on black friday?

jerrodh

That was probably for a 720p. I'm wanting 1080p.

Unless you are using it as a monitor, you probably won't see much of a difference on that small of a TV. But how small is your bedroom? Even at the foot of your bed, 32" is too small. I would look into a 42" as those seem to have the biggest discounts.

Too bad their website is fail. I can't get to their store to see what they even have to offer.

As their site states it will be down until the banner goes back up at 12:01 to prevent those intellectual types from cheating like last year and filling up their cart and waiting until the selected time to quickly checkout.

I'm running to Sears real quick to get the $30 flex head combination wrench (gear wrench brand)

Last year I bought the metric set only thinking I'd never use the standard size, turns out I would. So I'm going back to pick up a set for me and one for dad.

That was probably for a 720p. I'm wanting 1080p.

Panasonic - VIERA / 50" Class / 1080p / 600Hz / Plasma HDTV

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Panasonic+-+VIERA+/+50%22+Class+/+1080p+/+600Hz+/+Plasma+HDTV/9887422.p?id=1218189764175&skuId=9887422&st=9887422&cp=1&lp=1

$699 - SAVE $300 and you can order/reserve online and not deal with the Black Friday crazyness.... :cool:

Just ordered a 21.5" Acer LCD monitor on Newegg for the office for $99.99. Boss (aunt...lol) said she'd cut me a check for it. Only $30 less than its normal price but whatever. My $15 craigslist CRT that I picked up in the Buckeye Lake McDonald's parking lot and have been using at work for the last 3-4 years is eating my eyes.

I just got back from Lowe's. They opened at 5, and when I got there at 4:50 or so there were only probably 25 people waiting outside.

I bought 5 of the 3 D-Cell L.E.D. MagLites they had for $15 each. They are usually $31, and JUST the retrofit L.E.D. bulb for a regular incandescent bulb MagLite is $18. Win in my book.