Why does everyone hate Obama, Pelosi, and Reid?

Slowbalt

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that site and its companion site. I watch Fox News all the time and I frankly don't find very many logical arguments for the hate. I am trying to understand why people feel this way. We can also include "spooky George Soros the puppet master" in this as well if anyone has some good dirt on him.

I was hoping to find some form of intelligent life in here but so far no dice I guess. I am sorry for a typo in my city but I don't see how that has anything to do with the question at hand. This is the chance for all you haters to convert someone on the middleground and you instead make fun of a typo?

I was hoping to find some form of intelligent life in here but so far no dice I guess. I am sorry for a typo in my city but I don't see how that has anything to do with the question at hand. This is the chance for all you haters to convert someone on the middleground and you instead make fun of a typo?

Welcome to CR, bioooootch.

Honestly, a car forum isn't the best place to look for political advice.

Here is what you should do.

1. Type in Obama in the search bar

2. Filter through the 10000 pages of bullshit produced over these topics

3. Get the answers you want

4. Spell Columbus right before attempting to have intelligent conversations... not during or after.

Obama is up there with the iphone vs droid for most discussed bs on a car forum award in 2010.

I was hoping to find some form of intelligent life in here but so far no dice I guess. This is the chance for all you haters to convert someone on the middleground

Again, why are you for him? What have they done that's moving this country forward or helping us in the middle to upper middle class out? No need for us to bash him. Instead show us what makes him good.

No one here is going to "convert" you if you're on middle ground unless you tell us what you're all about and looking for from him. What's he done for you that you like?

I have better things to do than filter through 1000's of pages of junk. Since so many people here seem to not only dislike his policies but seem to HATE him personally I figured this would be an easy question to answer but so far no a single answer....kinda strange.

I have better things to do than filter through 1000's of pages of junk. Since so many people here seem to not only dislike his policies but seem to HATE him personally I figured this would be an easy question to answer but so far no a single answer....kinda strange.

So instead of filtering through 1000 pages of junk you think its ok to make it 1001 pages of junk... :nono:

Again, why are you for him? What have they done that's moving this country forward or helping us in the middle to upper middle class out? No need for us to bash him. Instead show us what makes him good.

No one here is going to "convert" you if you're on middle ground unless you tell us what you're all about and looking for from him. What's he done for you that you like?

Not quite what I was looking for but I guess you have to give to get.....I'll bite.

I am not "for" him for the same reasons I am not "against" him. I feel like he just another guy albeit a bit more intelligent than the US average trying to do the best he can with what he has. The economy here has been bad like the rest of the world and that is no reason to blame him for it or expect that he fixes it overnight. Personally I have made more money this year than I have in any previous year so just using my personal economics I out to love him.

I expect him to make rational decisions based upon the best facts available and for the benefit of the people and not to its detriment.