Bought A Droid 2, Now What?

Wease

1. Start a thread telling us you got the phone. Great start!

2. Start a thread asking about apps and rooting

3. Ask ways to improve your battery life

4. Start a thread stating reasons that the droid is better than the iphone

5. Chime in on every phone thread from here on out saying why the droid is superior to all.

p.s. The droid is superior to all!

Download Angry Birds, Word Fued, Mini task manager, Astro file manager, Dolphin Browser, Handcent SMS, brightness control widget, scientific calculator, History eraser, Mabilo ringtones, and Pandora.

• 4 weeks later...

Got a Droid 2 global last night. HUGE difference from my Blackberry Curve. The blackberry almost faced death by wall on Christmas so it went bye bye the next day.

I've heard that running Task Killer can hinder your battery life on the newer droids running the updated software, from many different sources.

Just installed launcher pro. It's an app that should COME on these phones.

How about a sticky thread of all droid apps to get?

Also, anyone have a good place to get wallpapers?

Got a Droid 2 global last night. HUGE difference from my Blackberry Curve. The blackberry almost faced death by wall on Christmas so it went bye bye the next day.

I've heard that running Task Killer can hinder your battery life on the newer droids running the updated software, from many different sources.

Just installed launcher pro. It's an app that should COME on these phones.

How about a sticky thread of all droid apps to get?

Also, anyone have a good place to get wallpapers?

http://www.droidforums.net will answer all questions. Just use the search button.

Angry birds, connect 4 (free/online with friends with trash talking chat), skype if you use it, i use the apps for things like wiki, UPS/Fed ex, weather channel, etc. but you could also just bookmark them I guess if needed.

Just use the search button.

Thanks, bruh.

At least I didn't make a new thread, instead I STFA read up, on all the droid stuff CR has to offer and thought I'd bump the thread because these phones are ever changing. I will look into the forumz though.

1. Start a thread telling us you got the phone. Great start!

2. Start a thread asking about apps and rooting

3. Ask ways to improve your battery life

4. Start a thread stating reasons that the droid is better than the iphone

5. Chime in on every phone thread from here on out saying why the droid is superior to all.

p.s. The droid is superior to all!

Download Angry Birds, Word Fued, Mini task manager, Astro file manager, Dolphin Browser, Handcent SMS, brightness control widget, scientific calculator, History eraser, Mabilo ringtones, and Pandora.

LOLz!!!!

Oh...root that summamabish!!!