97 lx sedan almost 200k

00' si drivetrain 75k miles. Documented and legit

dc 4-1 header

REAL type r valve cover

AEM intake

GSR p72 ecu

B & M short throw shifter

Greddy EVO full exhaust

Lowered on 17inch Enki Evo 5 17inch wheels. (Gold w/ polished lip)

Si cluster, f&r seats and console

99-00 front end (needs painted to match better)

These mods would easily run $4000-4500 alone if you tried to piece it together.

Rear quarters have the typical Honda rot-but the body is solid. I am not a body guy have and have no attempts to Bond or clean it up. Car runs and drives great- an great 14 second 1/4 mile 35mpg daily driver!

$3200 as is w/ Enki wheels and new tires-for $3300 I will throw in the Fat 5's

$2800 on Integra "Fat 5's"

$2700 you bring your own wheels.

CASH ONLY

Email me, with a phone number, and I will call you.

New link

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/2131002648.html

Edited by coltboostin

• 2 weeks later...

Car has been sitting since I now daily the CRV- so its literally just taking up space!!

New Prices-

$3200 on Enki's

$2800 on Fat 5's

Cash takes it home!! Again, this car runs, and drives perfectly. No shakes @100mph- I'd trust it to Florida and back tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...
Hey, my bro-in law is looking for a new DD that's funish (b series honda basically). Is there anything at all that would make this thing not daily driveable or any minor (or major) things that need to be taken care of?

Hey, my bro-in law is looking for a new DD that's funish (b series honda basically). Is there anything at all that would make this thing not daily driveable or any minor (or major) things that need to be taken care of?

Literally, not a fucking thing. Its actually a better daily driver than my current daily driver-faster, better mpg, not shakes/pull/anything @ 100mph but since the CRV is AWD-I drive it daily.

Tell him to buck up soon, because if the CRV sells first,t he Civic stays, and I enjoy the gas mileage benefits. :)

I dont know if this helps- But-

Was HARD on the car on the way to the office. Pulls hard all the way to 8500rpm. Its a ton of run to flog. VTEC engages normal, trans shifts like silk at redline in every gear. 4krpm @72mph in 5th if that helps with what trans is int he car, but its geared TIGHT!

• 2 weeks later...
I have some intrest in this car but first I would have to take care of a few things. I am wanting to get rid of my Equonix because I hate it and I have to pay way to much a month for it because of a roll over of another prior vehicle. If I can get rid of it and get the cash for it I want I am looking into getting a cheap daily that would be fun to drive and useing the rest of the cash I make to pay the loan down and refinance it to cut my current payments in half and allow me to save some bones for what is important to me now. Being that the car has been for sale for as long as it has I am assuming it will be once I get this shit taken care of. I will keep you posted in the coming weeks once I find out what I can get for my car and even if I can make this plan work out.... At least this will give you a little bit of hope that you may have a buyer to take this car off your hands...

I have some intrest in this car but first I would have to take care of a few things. I am wanting to get rid of my Equonix because I hate it and I have to pay way to much a month for it because of a roll over of another prior vehicle. If I can get rid of it and get the cash for it I want I am looking into getting a cheap daily that would be fun to drive and useing the rest of the cash I make to pay the loan down and refinance it to cut my current payments in half and allow me to save some bones for what is important to me now. Being that the car has been for sale for as long as it has I am assuming it will be once I get this shit taken care of. I will keep you posted in the coming weeks once I find out what I can get for my car and even if I can make this plan work out.... At least this will give you a little bit of hope that you may have a buyer to take this car off your hands...

Its bad timing only. No one is "looking" for a FWD Civic when there is 12 inches of snow outside, even though it gets though great with the snow tires. But there are a few people who want to pick it up "pending tax return money", so we will see.

Everyone has a story, I just want to hear the one that ends with cash in hand. :cool: But yes, the Equinox, and Avalanche are 2 of the worst car ever, period. Way to go GM

Edited by coltboostin

Its bad timing only. No one is "looking" for a FWD Civic when there is 12 inches of snow outside, even though ti gets though great with the snow tires. But there are a few people who want to pick it up "pending tax return money", so we will see.

Everyone has a story, I just want to hear the one that ends with cash in hand. :cool: But yes, the Equinox, and Avalanche are 2 of the worst car ever, period. Way to go GM

Oh I can defently feel you there. When I tried to sell my ws6 3 buyers fucked me over and left me hanging out to dry. I ended up giving in and just tradeing it in. But ya I hate my Equonix and I just need something fun that will be paid off if you know what I mean. Im going to do some work here in a few days and get it cleaned up and see if I can hustle car max into buying another one of my cars for what I want for it which saddly I would take like 8-9k for this car and it is pretty good shape and I just saw plunty on auto trader going for 10 to 12k but I just am done with it and am tired of paying almost 300 dollars a month for a car I dont even want....