12-11 Off Roading in Delaware

RMTC

Gf might have to take the RAV that day, so I may be calling you for a pickup on the way there.

Fine with me.

john piercal?

Pedro Rizzo?

How hardcore is this? I'd like to take the rover out, but the tires on it is pretty weak.

As chilled as you want. Drive until you dont want to go any further and then park and ride. Bill made it pretty far on summer tires with no ground clearance.

I would like to come out as well not sure what we have planned this weekend. also I have no recovery point on my Cherokee.

Bring it out!

AHH I MISS MY K5 :(

Tell John to let me borrow his mom's Tahoe and I'll come too

He would probably let you since he isn't coming now.

not that i can make it this weekend (damn early family christmas party), but do people come out with basically stock vehicles? ive got a 98 explorer, all stock, except that the previous owner put some fairly meaty tires on it. been thinking of taking it out for shits and giggles some time but i didnt know if i needed anything else...kinda like any "just incase" things i may need.

not that i can make it this weekend (damn early family christmas party), but do people come out with basically stock vehicles? ive got a 98 explorer, all stock, except that the previous owner put some fairly meaty tires on it. been thinking of taking it out for shits and giggles some time but i didnt know if i needed anything else...kinda like any "just incase" things i may need.

You just need a strap and somewhere solid to hook to and you will be fine. My exploder is almost stock size on 31's and I have no trouble getting around. You should definitely bring it out.

what do you mean a strap? how long? and a hook on the truck? lol...i probably sound like an idiot, but the whole off roading thing would be brand new to me.

Not an idiot at all. Do you have a towing package on it?

My buddy just bought a jeep thats lifted. I think i might ahve to come out and say hi

Do it. Bring a subie so nick wont be the lone subaru again.

Not an idiot at all. Do you have a towing package on it?.

negative. theres a spot on the bumper for a ball, but its only good to like 300lbs. thats the extent of it. lol. really i only bought it for occasional hauling and mainly trips to/from lowes and such, but since this week when i got it fixed, i'll probably drive it a good bit this winter.