last big house project of the year

AJ

yes its corrugated pipe, holes are on the bottom. the weep holes in the block were clogged and when we punched them back out water started pouring out. the old pipe was just the black pipe with slits and they were full of silt.

the way my house is build my sump is only there because of code. i have a walk out basement on the side of a hill so they don't drain into the sump they run out behind my house to the creak. we ran water for over 2 hours cleaning out the weep holes and making sure the outside drains were clear. we ran a hose up the pipe in the sump and it "T"s off to the outside drain.

didn't even think about calling or i would have.

No biggie on calling me but I am glad you put corrugated pipe in there so that you wouldnt have the same issues as you did before you fixed it. The black pipe sucks and plus its alot harder to keep level since its flexible and not hard pipe. There is a company now that makes footer forms that are built in drainage pipes as well. Its pretty bad ass stuff but it is costly. Anyways nice work on it brotatoe.