Well soon I will have a New Plane!

Guest 614Streets

Guest 614Streets

Alright I know you guys can't wait to hears this!!!

Ok the rules are you have to add the next of this story.

Below is a basic format to follow ,copy and paste the continuation

(Begin format)

The Plan:

1-detail the plan (you just got a bad ass plane huh or did you yet?)

2-what else happens?

3-ok what else?

4-must end with "profit!"

*2nd section of the format*

Put whatever you want here , remember you just got a new plane!

Now please post a picture of this plane. The catch is you need to paste or modify the plane in "paint shops/editors" or draw one up if you have a scanner and your dc marvelous.

"Alright I know you guys can't wait to hears this!!!" was my contribution and the posts must start with this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/11sChevelle/plane.jpg

Whether the plane is on a treadmill, a dry runway, or a sheet of ice, it doesn't matter. Airplane engines, both jet and prop, work using the same laws of motion as a rocket as they push (jet) or pull (prop) the plane forwards. I don't see some giant invisible runway for rockets, do you? What I'm not sure about is why this pic says "As long as plane velocity is greater than air velocity, the plane will take off." No, not true... there must be a differential between the two sufficient to create lift over the plane's wings (stall speed)... for something small, like a Cessna 152, this is as low as 50kts. A larger bird, like the 747, requires a differential of over 100kts. If the plane is only going 20kts faster than the air, sorry, you're falling out of the sky.

What does matter to this whole treadmill argument (and rain/snow/ice/wind/whatever), is whether or not you have side-to-side motion. That's what fucks you over while trying to take off or land, as it did with