Man opens fire at school board meeting

Linn1647545492

I was just cracking up at the lady with the purse. I mean, props to her for trying but if you are going to try to knock a gun out of the hand of a man that is 3 times your size...maybe you should grip the purse with both hands instead of just one.

Or go into the hallway, get one of those fire axes behind glass and whack it into his dome piece.

I was just cracking up at the lady with the purse. I mean, props to her for trying but if you are going to try to knock a gun out of the hand of a man that is 3 times your size...maybe you should grip the purse with both hands instead of just one.

Or go into the hallway, get one of those fire axes behind glass and whack it into his dome piece.

Yeah that was about the most brazen move I have ever seen from anyone ever. Usually there needs to be some eye contact that if shes successful others come help. It didnt look like anyone was around to help keep the gun away. Lucky for her he didnt want her dead as well.

Yeah, he just looked at her like she was stupid and told her to get out of there. She was lucky. In that case that was stupid bravery. If you are going to try in a situation like that, you better be sure you are going to succeed.

You would be shocked how little training most military member that carrie receive, as a military member you can walk into your sharifs office and pay for your CCW without any classes.

thats because they consider enlistment and basic rifle marksmanship the equivalent to the NRA basic firearms that you have to take for a ccw.

thats because they consider enlistment and basic rifle marksmanship the equivalent to the NRA basic firearms that you have to take for a ccw.

The only issue I have with that, is the military won't teach you Ohio laws, such as where you can and can't carry, and duty to inform during police detainment.

The only issue I have with that, is the military won't teach you Ohio laws, such as where you can and can't carry, and duty to inform during police detainment.

So then you don't agree with reciprocity since Ohio doesn't teach you other states laws:)

Yeah, someone I know got real lucky. Just got out of the army as an MP. He is waiting on his vet plates the the BMV gave him this paper plate to tape to his reaer window.

Well he was dropping this girl off at the airport, had his gun on him concealed, got pulled over by airport police for not having a reaer license plate because it had fallen down, and didn't tell the officer he had a weapon.

1.) You can NOT carry a loaded firearm on airport property

2.) In ohio you have to inform the officer you are carrying

Broke 2 big laws right there due to ignorance and if the officer had decided to search him he would have been in a TON of trouble.

You would be shocked how little training most military member that carrie receive, as a military member you can walk into your sharifs office and pay for your CCW without any classes.

Also i would be willing to bet you large sums of money to prove this "Ive been offered a pay an extra fee and youve got your CCW no class needed." and it be legit...

What state is this?

In Texas you still have to take a CHL/CCW class. If you are active duty or within 1-year of being out it's free for the license but you still have to pay for the class...

I thought you could carry just not past the security gates

and it is your responsibility to know the laws in the state that recognizes your permit

Our instructor informed us it was illegal to carry and it's not worth risking it even if dropping someone off or picking them up because you may get into an accident and then they are going to find out and you are in trouble.

And I agree completely, one should know the laws of the state in which not only they reside, but any state in which they are carrying. I had to learn a few laws on my drive to TN.

lol check out his wife explaining his actions. this lady is as dumb as her dead husband.

"if he wanted them dead, they'd be dead" lol

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/12/16/sot.school.board.gunman.wife.wjhg?hpt=C2

I simply can't understand why she is standing up for him. :confused:

lol check out his wife explaining his actions. this lady is as dumb as her dead husband.

"if he wanted them dead, they'd be dead" lol

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/12/16/sot.school.board.gunman.wife.wjhg?hpt=C2

She's just as delusional as he was.

So since when does failing make you a hero?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40793096/ns/us_news-giving

I mean, I am not sure if she had balls for trying or was just plain stupid to take on a task she had no chance of completeing but I think calling her a hero is a little overboard...

So since when does failing make you a hero?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40793096/ns/us_news-giving

I mean, I am not sure if she had balls for trying or was just plain stupid to take on a task she had no chance of completeing but I think calling her a hero is a little overboard...

Everybody gets called a hero for anything they do these days. I'm not sure why, but it pisses me off.

CNN did their 'Hero' special a few weeks back and had all the Chilean miners on there, claiming they were heroes. Really? What exactly did they do that made them heroes? Sit on their asses for a couple months?

In other news, a woman recently took a shit after being constipated for 3 weeks. She birthed a 8lb 3oz. baby turd. Hero.

:mad:

I agree. Not that being in a mine for 3 months or trying to knock a gun out of someones hand doesn't take some kind of balls or stamina, I don't that that constitutes heroism. If these are the standards by which we determine heros, we will all be heros here shortly.