If nobody knew.........

wnaplay1647545503

What would you drive? I am sure somebody has some of the cars that are going to be mentioned so dont get butthurt if your favorite car is something someone else dont want to be seen driving.

I have never driven a fiero but they look fun as hell.

Edited by wnaplay

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like to have a S10 on airbags that'll lay frame, but even though I had 5 of them they were either too nice to cut up or too shitty to bother.

People who know me would understand why it bugs me to like Supras and MR2s.

Fieros are cool but slow, and not worth it to me to make them fast.

I lol'd.

Honestly I already drive a Del Sol, so I kind of feel I'm living this already haha.

I had a del sol. If it wasnt so bad having kids that need to be driven around and a lack of space I would have kept it. It was fun for the short time I had it.

Noleaf thats pretty solid. I like some of the body kits, if done right, on cars that instantly are called rice. I would rock a ricer mobile if I wouldnt be teased like a poor fat kid on picture day.

This is what a clean civic should look like..

http://i51.tinypic.com/28vdj5i.jpg

None of that body kit bs, but lip kits instead, clean lowered, built. This was my hatch before it was stolen and found stripped behind a crack house in hilltop. fml:o

Some giant jacked up F250. Absolutely no need for it and it would never see offroad, but its high on the want list. Id probably go insane as my cars have to be spotless as often as possible... way too big lol.

http://image.automotive.com/f/features/12670855+pheader/0901or_07_z+2004_ford_f250_super_duty+f250_front_view.jpg

id definately want to be seen driving it, but its more of the "he wont even take it offroad" thing i guess