Guy loses his mind at work

Linn1647545492

Eh, sometimes you just gotta let motherfuckers know wussup.

Seriously though, someone shoulda speared his ass. He would've never got to my desk. I'm way to particular about the shit on my desk and how it's arranged. lol

I think that is what set him off. The guy knocked paperwork of his desk, and he ended up losing it.

I like how everyone that goes past him are like they are trying to stay away from a mean looking animal. Oh and there a several large dudes around that could at least just tackle him. I hope it was fake because it shows what a bunch of sheep people can be.

I like how everyone that goes past him are like they are trying to stay away from a mean looking animal. Oh and there a several large dudes around that could at least just tackle him. I hope it was fake because it shows what a bunch of sheep people can be.

Look where they are working. Friggen cubicles. That's exactly how I'd expect them to act. Do anything like that where I work and you'd get knocked the fuck out.