Anyone know my car???

04SVT

Just got it about a month ago and all I know is it's from Columbus and was owned by some one that worked at Ricart so I'm told. Details... 2004 Black Cobra SVT. Kenne Bell 2.2L, Hooker long tubes, off road x pipe, solid rear axle swap with 373's. I hate having a car like this and not having all the details. Had black wheels with Nitto DR's on it when I got it. Any info would be awesome.

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n576/04SVT600hp/IMAG0228.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you are doing is like asking your girl how much sex she's had in the past. No matter what she's going to tell you she was gently driven. However, if she rides you in the bed like a terminator you know someone had to teach her that shit. Just enjoy the ride... Have fun with it then trade it in for a newer model with less miles later on.

^ that is so true. Its better left untold. A while back i went to look at GT. Guy told me it had been babied and oil changes every 3k miles. Told the guy i was interested, just needed to see about money. As i leave, guy blows past me as he is ripping through gears.

Not worried about the rode hard history. (hell, it's a 600rwhp Cobra, it was driven hard) just wondering about mods I haven't been able to figure out. But, you guys are prob right I'll just enjoy the ride and the faces of those I blow by!! :) Thanks

DAMN I CANT WAIT FOR SPRING!!!! IT'S KILLIN ME!!!!