Intro - Dennis Mertzanis

greekdrifter

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but.. this is a racing site

wow, good burn, haven't heard that one before. btw, most people dont have the balls to throw a car sideways at 90mph against a wall. I dont hate you for it.

As far as details on me. I work at Honda R&D as an engineer. I spend all my free time getting sponsorships and running the team throughout the year, building the car in the off season.

Welcome tp the site. Do you autox and or drag race or are you strictly drift? The people on this site attempt to flame before asking questions. I like to probe first because I here there is no cure for foot in mouth syndrome.

I have seen you suffer from this disease on a few occasions your highness.

Welcome tp the site. Do you autox and or drag race or are you strictly drift? The people on this site attempt to flame before asking questions. I like to probe first because I here there is no cure for foot in mouth syndrome.

lol you said probe

I have seen you suffer from this disease on a few occasions your highness.

Only when I misread. As for you, I heard yours is terminal at this point. Im suprised you havnt closed this thread yet and sent the guy a pm asking him if hes really the guy on the left.

lol you said probe

get your big black probe the fuck away from me

http://www.1495andunder.com/images/carseven.jpg

I've defended a noob and done my good deed for the week.

Haters gonna hate. Did you come up for air yet? Guy wont be on here for more than few days anyways. They never do.

I'm on your side again. Death to noobs!!!!! The drift thing makes me think he will leave, the engineer piece makes me think he will stay.

I have autoXd and scca road raced( ITB bmw 2002 (model, not year)). I did alot of enduros at RoadA, thats my hometown track at the time. It was fun, but it seemed the guy who had the most money usually won. drifting is all about the driver.

I appreciate the questions first. Its easy to flame when you are hiding behind a computer.

Currently I am strictly drifting. I did Formula Drift series this past year:

round1 - Long Beach,ca

round 2 - roadA

round 3 - wall speedway,NJ

round 4 - evergreen speedway in seattle

round 5 - infinion raceway

round 6 - vegas motorspeedway

round 7 - toyota motorspeedway in irwindale, cA.

Unfortunately, with that much travel, I dont have much more time and money to do anything else. I have taken my comp car to the drag strip early this year, ran a 12.9 on street tires. The car was 300lbs heavier and 80hp less than it is now.

Car is a 240sx with a supercharged 350z engine, 530hp at the wheels 400 ft-lbs.

currently the best picture of the engine bay I have. My Flickr account is full and they want money for me to upgrade my account. Some of my early pics are not accessible.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1308/4696832614_944778e54b_b.jpg

Haters gonna hate. Did you come up for air yet? Guy wont be on here for more than few days anyways. They never do.

If this site is a bunch of retards hating on people just to make themselves feel better, providing no useful information or insite, then maybe.

If the haters can back it up, then you can flame away....but this usually isn't the case. hating can be good entertainment

I'm jsut saying

Yes this site is retards hating on others to make themselves feel better. Welcome to the club. What is there to back up exactly? The real haters arent even awake yet. Were just the pre-show. What kind of usefull information or insight are you in search of young hobbitt?

Lighten up goofy, dont take it to heart.