Intro - Dennis Mertzanis

greekdrifter

Too bad drifting is more like Ice Dancing.

What kind of motorsports have judging? Never seen an F1 race where at the end they tell the winner "sorry, you didn't spin your tires enough, so we are going to go ahead and give you 4th place."

Drifting is for showboating, and generally attracts the type of crowd real car enthusiasts could all do without.

Seriously, just stop... you look like a fool.

Dennis, welcome.. I'm Pak's brother if you hadn't figured that out yet +rep.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's up Dennis! These guys can be real tough when it comes to drifting. Out of all my track days at CMS only a few members from here showed up lol.

Its nice to see you on here though. Most noobs don't make it past their intro threads. But once your in it can be a pretty fun and entertaining forum.

Did you get a realtor for the house yet?

Edited by Flybye

Welcome to the site btw, don't mind the Haters. Some seem to think things are gay they don't have the balls to do.

+rep

Props for the guy who does what he likes, but given someone elses car, I dont know to may guys that wouldnt attempt drifting. For the life of me I cant come close to seeing what there is to drifting to make someone not have the balls to do it.

Props for the guy who does what he likes, but given someone elses car, I dont know to may guys that wouldnt attempt drifting. For the life of me I cant come close to seeing what there is to drifting to make someone not have the balls to do it.

Well I think most people don't have the balls to do real drifting. Not just taking a car sideways from a stoplight or doing donuts in a parking lot.

Go take a drive down 71 and think real hard if you would feel comfortable putting your car sideways at full lock doing 70+ mph.

Well I think most people don't have the balls to do real drifting. Not just taking a car sideways from a stoplight or doing donuts in a parking lot.

Go take a drive down 71 and think real hard if you would feel comfortable putting your car sideways at full lock doing 70+ mph.

Given someone else's car I would be fine with it.

You'd be fine with it, but would you stay in control? No.

You know I really want to jump in on this comment and say I bet I could, but I never have so I won't formally say it. I need a car that I'm not affraid to smack a wall with. I do not want to take these risks with my Camaro.

Well if you have not been scared off welcome! Fuck it anyone on here who says they don't enjoy a little ass happy time in a car is a liar.

I can't wait for snow every year just so I can drift around in my subbie.