6.8 SPC Ammo For Sale

Bahnstoermer1647545488

Had it sold online, but FedEx and the government are going to make shipping it a bitch. Would much prefer to sell locally. I have 15 boxes of SSA 110 Pro Hunter to sell. I started hand loading now and would rather take the money from these and roll my own.

It's a long shot, but just in case someone else here shoots it, contact me :)

Edit: Ah, I noticed there is a "Back Counter" for gun sales, though this is only ammo move there if needed. I didn't see any notices on selling ammo being problematic, I'm sure Anthony will take joy in giving me an unwarranted 7 day ban or some such shit if so :p

Yeah, except FedEx told me you have to be trained to F'in pack the ORM-D small arms package. They said if it's small arms they probably won't check it, but if DOT stops them, DOT will check.

I don't know what risk or penalty is, but I got completely pissed off and quit working on it. Like the ammo I get shipped all the time needs a freaking trained person to send it, bullshit. But am I going to risk it? Probably not...get a freaking felony for a joke of a law probably...

Oh sorry, $15 a box. I have three offers online to buy all 15 boxes, not sure if I'm going to ship it or not.

Edit: Looks like I've roped myself into shipping via UPS. I'd rather sell locally, so if something happens I'll update this. What a PITA!

Edited by Bahnstoermer