Saturday march 14th

cbrjess0815

sat night is the biggest st patties day party in ohio... flannagans in dublin is sponsored by wnci! every year they have several thousand people and its always been a good time. let me know where ur going..

Its also like a $20-$30 cover for flannigans and its a helluva drive back from there when you have been drinking and live downtown.

Debbie Downer, I mean Aaron. $20 cover charge my ass! There are a lot of decent bands and the cover is $5.

If nobody is interested in Flannagans, I'm in for downtown, or whatever!

St. Patrick's Day Tent Party!!! Doors open at 6:30am!

When

Saturday, Mar 14, 2009

Where

Flannagan's Dublin (map)

Description

Doors open at 6:30am! Start the morning off right with the 5k run. Visit www.ultrafit-usa.com for details. Inside the heated tent we have: Three Sided Soul- 8am Goldy Locks- 12:30 pm Dot, Dot, Dot- 5pm 17th Floor- 8:30pm Appetite for Destruction (Guns and Roses Tribute Band)- 11pm Inside we have: WNCI Morning Zoo with Dave and Jimmy LIVE- 7am-10am Saving Jane- 10am Sharp Circle- 11am The Reaganomics- 3:30pm Nate McDonough Band- 8pm Downplay- 12:00 am (midnight) This is a CASH ONLY event. ATM's will be available. Cover charge is $5 until 11am, $10 until 7pm and $15 after 7pm. We recommend customers to be dropped off and picked up due to limited parking and safety that day. Please do not drink and drive! Have a Happy and Safe St. Patrick's Day!

It's $5 cover at Flanagans as long as you get there before 11am. $10 from 11 to 7pm and then $15 after that. I went a few years ago and it was fun but everyone is TANKED and stuffed into that place.

we like to party! lol

show up at 1030, get tickets, and come back for the good bands!

I live in Dublin, heading up to C-burg to pick up sister and then to Whiskey Dick's for a show early in the eve. After that I will need a place to get hammered and arrested, so I might be game for meet and drink...

Screw Flannigan's though, cover and super crowded. I mean packed in like sardines crowded... Gotta stab a bitch just to get noticed at the bar, then gotta fight your way back and how the hell do you assault some other drunk asshole with both hands full of drink??!?!? Fail.

Irish car-bombs... think: boiler maker, but with Guinness and Jameson's... (or Bushmill's) That is what I want for St. Patty's... Irish Car Bombs. And some pussy, dyed green. (if it's green before you dye it baby, I sure as hell ain't gonna eat it...)