new to columbus racing

dizzum

L

O

L

whats up guys,my name is jim and i live for cars.i own a 2004 mitsubishi evolution fq300 and its my baby lol.just thought id throw my self out there and say hello to everyone

First off since you can't read ill help fill you in as others have. You need to make a more detailed intro about yourself and why you like cars and the such. Also post a picture of this so called Evo fq300 because something tells me you cant even afford one because they are quite expensive and were not even made in America they were made in Europe so you would have had to have one shipped over here. I doubt you paid what twice the sticker price of an American Evo 8 to just get an different one from Europe that is mearly a bolt on car with a conservitive tune that would get beat up on by over half of the cars on this forum... You my friend get the first negative rep I have ever put out on the forum untill further notice and change in attitude.:gtfo:

Hey, queerfag, if you wanted to talk cars you should've come here to do that. Anyone can write one line of text stating what they own, but if we believed everything written on the internet we would be as dumb as you say we are. We demand pictures and a good writeup because any 16 year old with a keyboard can come on and say "I've got a 9 second STi on pump gas I AM TEH ENGINE HAXXOR".

if you want a board that will caress your delicate sensibilities, I found one for you

http://www.planetcarebears.com/

also, unless you've brought your EVO from the UK, you don't have an FQ300. But then, if you had specified what you'd done to your car LIKE IT SAYS IN THE STICKIES, I wouldn't be calling you out on that.

http://lidenbygden.com/troll/bilder/TROLL.jpg

That looks a bit like you, Alex.

lol fuck this site and everyone in it

Well, if you are reading this then aren't you currently..."in it"?

You're doing great kid! Stick it out and you may also become another unproductive member here.

also, unless you've brought your EVO from the UK, you don't have an FQ300. But then, if you had specified what you'd done to your car LIKE IT SAYS IN THE STICKIES, I wouldn't be calling you out on that.

Same thing I said. There is no way he has that car.

:lol:. i dont see what is so hard about getting onto CR? We spoon feed you how to get on, show you examples. Yet some how they still post stuff like this. Ahh well Cr is better off with out you. Try ohiocustoms they are a bunch of fags that are more suited to you.