New years eve plans

Jizzle Juice

What are you doing?

Me: got a room at the renaissance and is going to the party they are having at the hotel. All you can drink beer and mixed drinks with champagne and wine. Get wasted crawl to room instead of driving or dealing with craziness of arena. Win win. And they gave a late checkout of about 2:30 for people attending the party. I'm happy.

Really? We might have to meet up for a bit. Talk shit and get drunk haha.

Jones, I am sorry.

I am sure I will see you there mang. Place can't be that big -- but I have never been so it may be.

You heading there with anyone else I have met/from here?

I am sure I will see you there mang. Place can't be that big -- but I have never been so it may be.

You heading there with anyone else I have met/from here?

Nope not anyone from here. May see if a couple people wanna go. But I here the tix just shot up alot. And yeah I'm not sure it's that big but we will see lol. It's been a min since I've seen your ass so I might look at you funny first lol

Nope not anyone from here. May see if a couple people wanna go. But I here the tix just shot up alot. And yeah I'm not sure it's that big but we will see lol. It's been a min since I've seen your ass so I might look at you funny first lol

Bahaha...I am just praying it is not a sausage fest. We are coming with a few girls but I want options. :cool:

Hanging out at my place.. girl won't have the kid for the first time in weeks so we're gonna bang for 24 hours straight.

I got a video camera if you want but I have to use it ;).

Seriously going to Georgia. I rented a chalet on a local lake and got the GF meeting me there :).