New years eve plans

Jizzle Juice

going down to the arena district i guess...was gonna have a big jager party at my buddies house, but only 1 person responded to the invite...funny too, because any other time of the year he can throw a party last minute and get at least 10-15 people.

oh well

we have a 2 month old... so we're stuck at home this year... for the first time I think in my entire adult life we havent gone out and done something.

I've said it before, from the moment of birth, the next 18yrs are no longer about you. Enjoy them though, they are better than your first 18yrs.

We took our 4 & 7 year old to the zoo. Awesome afternoon. Went to eat, then back for zoo lights. Now we're at home with our friends. Wives are drinking, guys are drinking, losing to the kids on Wii Games and I'm showing my buddy the iPad :)

I've said it before, from the moment of birth, the next 18yrs are no longer about you. Enjoy them though, they are better than your first 18yrs.

We took our 4 & 7 year old to the zoo. Awesome afternoon. Went to eat, then back for zoo lights. Now we're at home with our friends. Wives are drinking, guys are drinking, losing to the kids on Wii Games and I'm showing my buddy the iPad :)

we have a 13 year old also... we just can't have a 2 month old sit with a baby sitter so we can go out and party :-)