Interesting...

RedRocket1647545505

Because its going to be unveiled at Shot show.

Ah.... ;)

I've always liked Keltec firearms myself... The 3PAT I had was an awesome little gun and fairly accurate for what it is. I've tinkered around with the sub-2000 in .40S&W and liked it but thought it was kinda awkward at first. The 30rnd 22 magnum pistol looks great.... I'm a lefty so I wish more guns were like the RFB. Everytime Keltec comes up with something new they definitely get points for designing out side the box...

If this thing hits civilian market, I think my AR-15 purchase may have to wait a while.

Everytime Keltec comes up with something new they definitely get points for designing out side the box...

There shit is goofy, but fuck it is usually pretty awesome and fairly priced as well.

Some more details

Kel-Tec KSG bullpup Shotgun

-Yes, it's civilian legal (18.5" barrel, 26" OAL), identical size to the RFB, just a little wider.

-Cylinder bore 12 gage-2.75". 14+1 rounds.

-manually switched dual-tube mag (7 each), switch is behind the grip, at the front of the loading/ejection opening. Switch can be centered to un-chamber a round without re-chambering.

-bottom ejecting and loading

-Available 2011

-MSRP not yet set

What caught my eye is the mag tube is selectable. Load one side with buckshot, the other with slugs and be ready for any social situation.

This is one me and the "zombie gun" fanboys would agree on.

-manually switched dual-tube mag (7 each), switch is behind the grip, at the front of the loading/ejection opening. Switch can be centered to un-chamber a round without re-chambering.

-bottom ejecting and loading

What caught my eye is the mag tube is selectable. Load one side with buckshot, the other with slugs and be ready for any social situation.

Aww. Thats where it kills it for me.

Have to switch? I would of just liked to be able to fire off 15 rounds without stopping, even if it just take just a second to switch. Still, its no fun. Sort of redeemed by the thought of having two different types of ammo ready to go, which is pretty unique (Mix less lethal with buckshot?)

Also, I hate bottom ejecting shotguns with a passion. So what if it makes it ambidextrous, from what I've read about bottom ejecting shotguns, its never as reliable as a side eject.