cr sucks

AWW$HEEET

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen you at a track day, ever.

Most people who bitch about CR don't go to CR events, this is a scientific fact proven by that guy in a wheelchair that talks thru a box.

Ding ding fuckin ding....

The people who troll who post whore dont race...nor do they come to track days... hell they rarely come out to any cr event at all.. meh oh well

Ding ding fuckin ding....

The people who troll who post whore dont race...nor do they come to track days... hell they rarely come out to any cr event at all.. meh oh well

The only track days CR holds are all at national trails, which some of us could give two shits about. Host more auto-x or lap days at a local track and I might care a little bit more to show up. Tell me I can't be on this website because I don't attend CR's lame GTGs that hardly anyone shows up to, anyways, and I'll just laugh at you. The forums are here to keep us connected as a community, not as elitist fags.

Litterally. Id rather watch oprah get gaped in a mexican donkey show than keep wasting time here. No one races anymore and the mods suck. I'M GOIN TA PANERA

no one races u. cause your too slow. who wants to race a car that cant break the speed limit on the track.